First grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xXSuperXdroXx, Mar 22, 2006.

1. hey everyone i just wanted to start out by saying i have 86 seeds of some dank dro. My friend who grows gave them to me for free. I was wondering how many i should put in my pot im going to a relavtivly small pot or maybe even a small container its going to be in my closet and i just want to grow so i can have stash all the time. Im getting a light and all that shit so i basiclly know all about that shit. But im just wondering how much should i put if i only want a couple plants

2. first, only one plant per pot.

At least grow more than one. It would suck if you grew one and it was male. What kind of light are you getting? that would help with deciding how many plants to get going.

3. yea dude it aint worth it to grow one plant,,

4. if u want 2 plants, plant 6 seeds, figure 2 will be male and 2 wont sprout, whats the worst that can happen?

5. with that many seeds you can do alot of things...if you got a closet and want to have weed constantly...set it up like this...have veg area of bout 1.5feet tall at top of closet for veg area then under it have flower area...with that many seeds you can experiment a bit too....im guessin that ur closet is like 2x3 or something so u can grow 4 females so plant around 10 plants

leme know other specs and we get rollin..