first grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by skunk budz, Aug 30, 2003.

1. Alright I got my plants each under a 65w plant lite i got 1 in soil four are germinating, my first one i think of over watered a lil i got it under 24/0 right now in about 4 weeks im gona switch to 18/6 for 6 weeks im going to put them under 12/12 for the rest of the time till harvest, I know how to cure and tell the the trichome things are ready i read that i have one question how can i get the hash oil or whatever from the plant when it is harvested its skunk #11

2. thanks any one know if the lights im using are good?

3. plant lite doesnt give me enough info.

It has to be a HPS, MH, of flouros.

4. im not sure what kind they are i bought them at walmart they got like a blue frost on the inside of the bulb does that help any im not home right now but when i do get home i will let you know PS my seedling is about 2 inches tall 1 day the strain is skunk # 11 that in indica i think not positive my pot for it right now is a large stryofoam Dunkin Donut's cup lol what ever works the light is about 2.5 inches from the plant i got one fan blowing in and i for another blowing out for air circulation i will post pics in about 2 to 3 weeks when i have all five in pots n growing

5. yo stylez wus poppin bro well i just got home the damn package dont say shit its pissin me off on the front of the package it said house and garden indoor lighting plantlight at the bottom it says 65 w then it says highlights plants inside the home im not sure