First grow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Rafonha, May 30, 2019.

1. #1 Rafonha, May 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    Hey guys ive posted a few times about different setups i wanted.
    But this time i think ive finally decided.
    Im thinking of getting this
    480W QB288 4 QB KIT, 3500k+660nm
    Dimmable, from a chinese supplier for half the price on the same HLG light.
    For a 4x4 tent.

What are your thoughts? Has anyone else bought QBs from alibaba? If so please post pictures id like to see ur grow

----------------UPDATE-------------

Just bought 2x Hlg Driver V2 Osrams Oslon Ssl Deep Red 3030 Smd Qb288 Lm301b Mix 660nm Quantum Board Plant Grow Light - Buy Lm301b 660nm Quantum Board,Osrams 660nm Quantum Board,Oslon 660nm Lm301b Led Product on Alibaba.com

Attached Files:

2. Alibaba has been around for a while and is pretty reputable but I haven't used it myself. Do you have a link to the specs for that light? Do they show the spectrum that this light emits? That is one of the most important factors. This is the light I chose off Amazon after a few hours of searching through the garbage LED's on sale there.
    800W COB LED Grow Light

I can't really give you my thoughts on that light unless I see all the specs.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Im running the knock off "HLG 550 V2" and love it. Its basically the same as what you want with the exception of the red lights.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I was thinking of getting this but I ended up buying HLG 288. Let us know how good it is! if you have a light meter that would be amazing lmao

• Like Like x 1