First Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Old school head, Oct 13, 2018.

1. 18 days in today. Plants look good I think? Next week I’ll start with 1/2 strength nutes and watering. I’ll stick with water one day nutes the next and stay with that till they are 10-14 days away from harvest. If I can keep them alive to the end. Ha!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. #42 Old school head, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    Well, I’m at 22 days. Im watering 1/3 to 1/2 cup of water per plant. Tonight was the first time I’ve given the plants anything other than water. Added humid acid and rhizotonic tonight into the watering schedule, it’s once a week on a water day. Tomorrow is a nutes day. I’ll be using Terra Vega on nutes day. They are 6” tall.

Attached Files:

3. #43 Old school head, Nov 12, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    Well day 29 now. 2nd week of Veg state. Everything seems to be going ok so far. My RH has been under 25% which i know is not good for the veg state. I added a himidifer, heater and controller for the heater to the tent, even with the humidifer I cant get above 36% Rh. I'm keeping the tent at a tight 77* F and Rh is staying about 35% now, I turn it off during the dark cycle, I'm afraid of mold. Plants are about 9" tall, I pruned for the first time last night 11-11-18. I will need to transplant to the 5 gal bucket in another 5-6" of growth. These are from tonight. It’s f-ing cold and dry here right now. Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

4. Well day 36 is here and the plants are about 13" tall and about 12-13" wide. They look good. I started these as seeds. I need to transfere these to the 5 gal containers in another day or two.

Attached Files:

5. Well here we are day 40! I transplanted the plants yesterday night. I leached the soil with 1/2 strength Terra Vega 10 ml per gal, 1/8 tsp coco-wet on both the plants and soil in the 5 gal. The previous night I leached with 1/2 strength rhizotonic in the 5 gal as a root stabilizer and to promote good root growth. Plants look good.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. last pic was taken 4:20. Its just a coincidence

Sent from my SM-J530F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. What do all think this means. The leaves look funny kind of yellowish.... see pic, do I need to do anything? I added 2 pics of the plants themselves. Looking for some help. Thanks

Attached Files:

8. Mine looks like that if i tad over feed .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Ahh

• Like Like x 1
  10. they are looking very good. you can add a little calmag to your water, that will help keep them green. i use it at least twice a week. have you flipped to 12/12 yet? i would if you have not already. they are ready in my opinion. also maybe let your soil dry out more before watering. over-all though, very nice!

11. Please take look and see what you think! These plants are in the the 4th week of the Veg state. The first pic was taken before I pruned the 2nd pic after. Tell me what you think, this is my beginners grow. I have 1 white Widow and 2 Bluberry kush. Medium- Fox Farms, Mixed 33% large pearlite, 5 gal bucket, 5x5x7 apollo grow tent. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

12. Nice pruning . I always feel guilty cutting . My cookies needs a chop bad .
    What type of lights are you using ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I use a sunsystem 6" air cooled fixture, 400w MH about 8-12" from the plant. When I go into flower I'll be using my 600w HPS bulb 12" from the plants.

14. #54 Old school head, Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    I'm pretty sure I've over pruned and cut away a lot of the foliage. This is finishing my 5th week of veg tomorrow, I'm not in a big hurry so I may veg a week or two longer if I need to. They seem very healthy. Don't think I'll be doing any more cutting other than continued topping till I'm done with the 8th week. If any of this seems wrong please let me know. I take all advise. Thanks

Attached Files:

15. Ok guys & gals, finishing week 6 of vegging. I think they look good. They are healthy and have had no issues with molds or bugs. Let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by.

Attached Files:

16. Been a while since I posted. I'm starting my 4th week of flowering today. See what you think. I'm open to all ideas to get better at growing. 3 plants in 5x5x7 tent.

Attached Files:

17. Wow!!! It's been a journey to say the least. I've pulled a little over 440g from these 3 plants. I've finally harvested and dried the slowly (67' f, 48-55% RH) took 10 days. Now i'm curing in glass jars. Since this is my first grow I'm trying wet trim and dry trim. I have repacked the jars and spread the bud out in 2 more 1/2 gal jars, they can breathe better that way. So on to my curing. I can't wait to try it out. Thanks for watching and giving advise.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  18. Thank you. Hopefully my next one will be better.

• Like Like x 1