First grow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by x159bca, Mar 14, 2018.

1. never cut your fan leaves the buds need the sugars from them to give u a better harvest when ur plant starts budding it will use these sugars u will notice the leaves start turning yellow as the plant gets closer to harvest this is because the buds are getting all their energy from them if leaves are shading a bud takes and bend in behind the bud or a stem

2. Already cut them off. Doesn't seem to of harmed her but next time i might try tying them out of the way some how.

3. u wont harm the plant u just will get a smaller yield try to push the leaves out the way next grow I did the same thing on my first grow man that was yrs ago LOL

4. Taking well longer than anticipated but shes getting their

Attached Files:

5. Time for nutes now, go 1/4 strength of suggested amount, less is better. Ph is very important....you would be crazy to put all that work in the cupboard and get passed sprouting to just let everything goto hell lol and thats where things will go if you pass up ph testing and adjusting. Adding nutes will also creates ph swings. Good luck to ya

6. Dont know why this just gave me an alert and showed as posted, lol was a while back LMAO, anyway nice looking girl's

7. Excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah I thought for a moments whats this guy an about shes almost finished lol cheere tho mate next plant ill put more into it ph testing and so on.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cheers mate

10. Cant believe this bud shes still growing and filling out ... mad ... shes well over her propossed due date ... this is her today

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. She’s still alive

Attached Files:

12. lol, how old is she now? (how many days veg/bloom?)

13. Well shes been growing since i started this thread lol be getting chopped and dried soon i think few more days maybe

14. Mmmm... I'm soooo jealous! I just flipped my bag seed to flower and I don't even know if I have any girls yet!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Thats is. The growing is done. Chopped her today. Now shes drying out then next jar her up for a good curing. Hope use enjoyed all the pictures. My first grow was a success. Nice bit of smoke No Ph testing either its all good ;)

16. Main cola

Attached Files:

17. All chopped

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Drying out

Attached Files:

19. Looks great man! first time I ever smoked my own stuff was one of my favorite experiences, I only waited for the initial 4-5-day drying before rolling a joint, was still far smoother than any dispensary weed I've smoked. congrats! :love-m3j:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Thanks mate its been a great experience i must say.. And well worth it ... Ive got enough smoke to last me a good while happy days