First grow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by x159bca, Mar 14, 2018.

1. More pictures

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. I know there mixed views about this but Ive chopped the fan leaves off as these are just blocking light getting threw ... maybe Ive fucked up maybe i havent we’ll see ... here she is now Im hoping these but start getting more light now and beef up a bit

Attached Files:

3. More

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. another week and i think she will be ready to harvest currently feeding her tap water now whats been left for 24 hours i read it makes the chlorine and other additives to evaporate.

Attached Files:

5. gagging for some smoke really tempted to cut a bit of bud off or maybe a couple of crystaly leafs :(

6. {overly dramatic slow-motion running} noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, dooooooooooooooon't doooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

7. i never did it Lol Ill try my best to wait it out :/ shoulnt be long now

8. That’s an expensive grow box I’ve seen those go for 2-300$

9. 2700k is the bulb ... the actual box cost me €5

10. Wow is it a replica or a antique

11. no ideal ... it is an old box thing I should really see what its worth

12. Hey there. Did you have any issues with growing in a small space? I just recently bought a stealth cabinet online.
    32491987 10216389238622335 7064567417703235584 n
    Waiting on my LED light to come in so I just hang it up. So far so good. My plant is 2 weeks old.

13. Hi looks good that mate and should be enough space all depends on what your growing.. autoflowers are normally small plants ... my box is bigger than yours and theres plenty of room for just the one plant could possibly get two in their. Good luck with it mate.. Im chuffed to bits with my first grow

14. Took these today shouldnt be long till i can harvest now getting inpatient just want to smoke these juicy buds

Attached Files:

15. Nice!!! Excited for you

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. She's looking amazing :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. She looks amazing smells amazing just taking forever to finish

18. Shurly cant be long left now

Attached Files:

19. Please hurry up so i can dry you cure you and smoke you

Attached Files:

20. lol... that's why so many people end up growing in multiple spaces.