First grow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by x159bca, Mar 14, 2018.

1. She's looking fantastic, she's growing right along with my girls, lol, probably days apart. I grow organic, so my soil is my nutes, but I think the general idea with bottled nutes is like 3 weeks after sprouting give 'em a small amount... I dunno, get a bottle grower's input first :love-m3j: I also don't really pH my water, I just buy RO and dump it in (organic's super easy, and I'm not very helpful), but you're doing great so far!

2. Thanks. Like i said some decent personal smoke is my aim. You say you just buy RO and dump it in? Do you mean bottled water? Im going to get some neuts tomorrow and give very small dose dont want to fuck things up by giving too much lol

3. Whoops! forgot you're in coco, disregard anything I said and go get nutes

4. Im impressed now she’s really taking off .. all as shes had is water every few days.. pleased with the progress... just purchased some of this stuff , one of the best sellers apparently and does the job for full grow not just veg and flower ... havent used it yet tho
    :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. She looks happy :)

6. Well gave her a drink of neuts last night.. kind of worried now tho incase Ive fucked things up because she was doing fine on just water .... and decided what todo keep giving neuts or stick to water? Flowering cant be far away now ?

Attached Files:

7. Well seems as tho shes took to the fist dose of nuets quite well , no signs of burn or deficiency. What i might have to get now is a horizontal hanger with a reflector but other than that so far so good considering its quite cold. Going to chnage the light cycle to keep it on as long as possible.. Ive noticed she likes a lot of light.... but.... this is all a learning curve.

Attached Files:

8. I reckon the flower stage has finally arived. Shes looking really well. Lovely colour and swwet smell. I can see little white pistols starting to appear.

Attached Files:

9. Few more pics this morning ;) i think the cold has stunted her a little but shes looking good i must say

Attached Files:

10. So here she is as of today looks tall for a lowryder.. And looking healthy I must say. And I havent done no ph test ;)

Attached Files:

11. Budz ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. very nice, healthy looking plant :)

13. Cheers dude shes coming along nicely... next grow i need more light for sure but this should give me some decent smoke... id say Im looking at about 6-8 gram i think... Ive learned a lot from this grow to take onto the next grow.

Attached Files:

14. That’s pretty impressive bro, she’s grown pretty big! Would you mind measuring it for me bro (in cm) - actually in any then i can convert it myself lol :p

You know how long you are from harvest yet? Or is it too early to tell?

I’m trying to plan my first grow, so many things to think of! Lol

Also definitely keep us updated ! I would love to see her progress :)

15. Now then she’s about 45cm and no idea when ill harvest just when she looks finished i guess heres a few more i took just now ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. How many plants you growing? And have you got any ventilation or fan setup their?

Also how long they been flowering for? Are they quite smelly? Do they stink out the house or?

17. Mate if you look back at my first post on this thread the answers are there. Only growing the one plant for now ;)

18. Cool:) how did you get the pc fan to work? How is it connected up?

You mentioned they were starting to smell a little bit earlier on in the thread, how does it smell now, seeing as though they have flowered quite alot since that post? Is it quite strong? As i’m worried about the smell being an issue lol

19. The pc fan i got of ebay and its a usb connection as for the smell its not a problem for me as its in my garage but just smells like Ive got a bag of weed in their. Nothing overpowering.