First grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thatguy89, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Well if that's the case doesn't hurt my feelings any lol...wouldn't mind if they got 3 foot tall or so

First grow

• Like Like x 1
  2. That would be ideal since I'm using the gavita, needs to be a good 2 feet from the plants at 600 watts...seems it needed a little more space when I turned it up to 750 at 2 feet they stopped reaching for the light

First grow

3. So I've been in flower for 1 week now and they are stretching...how long after you guys flip to 12/12 do you normally see first signs of budding

First grow

4. 1-2 weeks depending on the plant. Also plants really won't get that tall if you go back and tie the branches down during stretch they'll bush out nicely... I flip my plants at around a foot tall and they end up at 16-18"when's said and done... strains going to play a factor too though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. My tent is full bro...couldn't tie them down if I wanted too lol. Think I flipped to flower too late but the plants are touching each other and the walls of the tent now, such a pain in the nuts to water the back two!

First grow

• Like Like x 1
  6. I agree, tying the branches back.. I'm in my first supercropped, LST topped twice all to get to the net. [​IMG]My first time planning it. I've did it with free clones and had great success. Let my buds go to long and lost a bit. But that net is great,, lollipop anything little underneath after the canopy fills in. Pretty amaizing. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lol guys...look at my plants it's obvious I trained them...

First grow

8. No room left for tying down and I can't use a Scrog or I won't be able to water the back 2. At this point I just got to let them do there thing and see what happens lol next time I'll set up a little better

First grow

9. [​IMG]there they are looking and smelling wonderful can't wait to see how they smell in a couple weeks!

First grow

10. [​IMG]For anyone that says you can't use a gavita in a tent...HA!

First grow

11. Nice grow man. Always good to see a good grow.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks man appreciated

First grow

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'll take a few pics in a bit without the hps

First grow