First grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thatguy89, Jul 17, 2017.

1. The new growth looks a lot better now but ya the new growth seems to tend to be on the lighter side. And ya 4 days since I switched to 12/12 they've been growing an inch every day now.

First grow

2. Great thanks for showing touch base later
    Will update mine in a week.

3. Also I had them in fabric pots and I had an inch of perlite at the bottom with a bunch of dried out dead roots cause I'm a dumdum...recently transplanted in to 12L airpots so that could of been part of the problem if not all of it lol

First grow

4. Flower growth has almost always hand a yellow tint to it. I feed normal to avoid tox and they always green put perfectly

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

5. Ya I noticed as the leaves get older they get darker, probably varies by strain too how dark they get but I have a pretty good idea of what's too dark by seeing people on here with N toxicity

First grow

6. Have you ever took leaves off the bottom of your plant beginning of flower? Almost looks like a dome, making it really hard to water

First grow

7. I'm talking like maybe taking 10 leaves off the bottom of each plant...would it have any adverse affects like stunt the stretch or anything...cause I kinda want them to stretch being only 14-15 inches tall.

First grow

• Like Like x 1
  8. If you wanted 14-15 inch tall plants you would've had to switch to flowering at about 6-7 inches tall.

Expect them to double in height from the flip to flowering.

Btw your stretch hasn't even really gotten full swing yet lol.

They're looking very good though!

First grow using cfls.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Depends on how much you tie them during stretch.. I flip at around 12" and after the 12/12 stretch they end up at around 16-18".

• Like Like x 1
  10. When I flipped to flower they were 9 inches cause I was tying them down there about 14-15 inches now in less than 5 days

First grow

• Like Like x 1
  11. I was saying I want them to stretch and asking if trimming off bottom leaves will slow growth at all

First grow

12. You must tie the crap out of them then lol

First to third grow. From beginner to novice lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. You flipped 5 days ago? I've always noticed it takes about a week for the plants to really get into the stretch, but, that could just be with my setup and strains I suppose.

First 2-3 weeks is mostly stretching and basic bud development, then they really start budding, in my experience anyways.

14. #95 generic98547, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    It depends on the style of growing is all... if you are growing upwards yeah but when making a canopy it's not to hard to just go back and tie the branches down a little more every other day.. scrogs are also another good way too you just tuck the branches back into the scrog as they stretch.

First day of 12/12
    [​IMG]

Mid to late flower
    [​IMG]

She got a lot bushier than she did upward growth.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Go back a few pages I've been posting pics quite often..they started stretching after 1 day. Also went from led in veg to a double ended 600/750 gavita..they really like the new light lol.

First grow

16. Yeah they're looking good for sure, I'm not sure most of that stretch is from flowering though...

You started 12/12 lighting on the 12th fro what I can tell, they wouldn't even register the switch for a couple of days.

I'm not trying to say anything bad about your grow at all. Just saying your time frame is a bit off for beginning of flowering stretch...

• Like Like x 2
  17. That plant was flipped sometime around 6/18 but what does flip time have to do with anything? My whole point was that that was my last day of veg for that plant before it went 12/12 I was just showing the overall different between her on her last day of veg and her in her last weeks of bloom period. I wasn't showing just the stretch I was showing the overall height I gained.

18. No no, not your plants. Lol

I was referring to the op.

Your plant was lst'd to stay low, very well I might add.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ohhh shit my bad lmao I'm using tapatalk now and all this shits different man lmao

• Like Like x 1