First grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thatguy89, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Droop and heavy leaves are hard to distinguish. Also over watering in coco is hard to do.

The width of those leaves id say its a leaf weight issue. Which is a good thing. I had the same with my Crop King WW. The first few set of leaves were so wide i was doubting if it was a weed plant

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

2. Lol they are quite wide and thick too, since I backed the light off they perked up though..thinking they were trying to make themselves have a smaller canopy because of the intensity of the light..I may have been right. I saw in another post you said something about them fast tracking legal growing in Ontario what did you mean?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. [​IMG]Just transplanted into 2 gallon smartpots with some perlite...still looking happy.

• Like Like x 2
  4. [​IMG] some new growth finally..I think topping and transplanting within 2 days was probably a bad idea. I'm definately seeing more than 2 tops which is nice though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Topped and transplanted and has that much new top growth. Shes doing better than i thought after both those stresses. Topping alone takes up to 3 days just to show a little growth. Id consider that substantial growth considering you now have 2 tops

• Like Like x 1
  6. There's 3 tops lol is that normal? I topped them when the new growth was really tiny so it may have been like more a fim even though I cut as low as I could..but all 4 came out the same

7. Are you planning on using the Gavita in a 7' tent?

Double end lamps are really meant to be used with tall ceilings.

9 foot minimum.
    I'm not saying it's not going to work, I'm just saying that it is being under utilized.

Could have spent less on light and get the same result.

8. I think it's doable I like that it's adjustable wattage

9. They say 3' from the tops on 1000s and 2 feet for 600s...keep in mind it's also adjustable down to 400 watt if it's really as intense as advertised should be able to pull just as much as a 600w single end when it's dialed down to 400w. Only time will tell though lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. My buddy haa one, he keeps it 30 inches from the tops at full blast during flower

• Like Like x 1
  11. My buddy haa one, he keeps it 30 inches from the tops at full blast during flower

• Like Like x 1
  12. 600 or 1000?

13. 1000

14. I don't think I have much to worry about with the 600 if that's the case...especially with the flex model I have can go between 400-825

15. [​IMG]new tops coming in nicely..lifted the light up to 3 feet away from the top to try and encourage some stretch before I lst her...side branching is pretty dense.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Little pic update..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  17. [​IMG] Day 39 of veg...switched my cheapo nutes for canna coco since I was running into deficiency probs. Looking all good now, kinda short for how old they are but bushing out nicely.

• Like Like x 1