First grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thatguy89, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Did it change after you dried/cured it?

First grow

2. That doesn't surprise me, back in the day before kush became a big thing here that's all you could get was skunk...or dirt Mexican shit. Lol

First grow

3. [​IMG]got all of it jarred up, 17 mason jars. I'd definately call this success for my first grow!

First grow

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wicked first grow man awesome
    What was the size of your area
    Yeah it did go lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. 4 plants in a 4x4 with 600 watts..I haven't weighed it yet but looks about close to 4 ounces per plant..close to a pound I'm thinking

First grow

6. If there's an Oz. In each jar should be over a pound...safe to say a minimum of 12 Oz. (3/4 of a pound)

First grow

7. Weighed 2 jars..small bud jar at 40g...large bud jar at 43g...40gx17 jars is 680g. Still in the beginning of curing so I'm thinking it'll end up being around 600g dry. 1 gram per watt maybe a bit more, really fuckin happy. Lol

First grow

• Like Like x 1
  8. Is that 4 foot × 4 foot or meters
    What was your height?

9. 4.3 foot by 4.3 foot 7 foot tall...600/750 DE gavita kills it in that tent.

First grow

10. [​IMG] probably about a pound of loose bottoms and trim too..lots of hash

First grow

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thats fuckin incredible I almost called bullshit lol but 7 feet tall would give less pot size say 4.5 feet actual plant suze? That's 2 ft x 2 ft × 4.5 ft = 600 g awesome dude

12. Thanks brother...and honestly I made plenty of mistakes along the way probably could have gotten even more and/or better quality...even though it's already a ton and I'd call it killer

First grow

13. Tomorrow the master kush journey begins got 2 seeds Goin 1 already has a tiny taproot

First grow

• Like Like x 1
  14. All the best I'll keep an eye out and will Def look for advise. Classic

15. Haha, some people just has a green thumb.. Mine always seems to be brown lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. Guess that's a wrap on this journal, starting up a new one for the 2 babies I just started in the indoor grow journal section

First grow

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1