First grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by LogginChain, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Hey this is my first grow. I'm using all auto flowering strains. I'm unsure exactly how old they are but I'm sure their at least two weeks old or more. I started them at the beginning of March and I plan on planting more in either April or May. Any tips or advice is very aprrciated.

2. I run all photoperiods so I can't advise you much but I'll tag along as I follow most all outdoor grows..
    You'd be to late for a spring crop and to early for a summer one with photos.. 1st of May is the usual time to plant photos outside..

BNW

3. Here's an update on how my second plant is doing which despite being the same age is much smaller than my first plant.

4. Oh by the way one is auto blue mystic and one is cream auto no clue which is what tho

Attached Files:

5. Going good so far

6. Looking good sir, I'm using all autos also in mine. I'm doing it indoor though, just seem like it was worth the investment plus no bugs or birds to worry about lol good luck! I'll be watching this one for sure

7. Hey meant to update sooner but been busy and we had a couple days of rain. I think the rain actually helped increase the growth of my plants. Thanks for the positive comments. Hey nick have you started your grow yet very curious to see how your plants look to mine?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes sir! Here's the link to mine, I'll be updating it later today with all the new growth since they went into veg a little over a week ago.
    My First Grow Knowledge welcome

-Nickolasjb420

9. Here's an update on the auto blue mystic. By the way nick your plants look great I might do a grow inside soon. Heading to the store tomorrow to pick up some potting spoil and plan to plant a couple more in the next week or so. The strains I have to choose from are purple express,midnight express,and Pineapple Express.

Attached Files:

10. Hey not sure anyone still watching this grow but here's an update. I just noticed signs of flowering yesterday. She still small I think I started to early because we had a lot of cold weather which I think kept her small.

Attached Files:

11. It's going to be close to finish in time.. One thing that might help is MBG dusting once a week.. Hit the local home beer brew store.. Your after 6 or 2 row Malted Barley Grain.. Unroasted and Un-milled.. Should cost $1.20 a pound.. Get a couple since it's so costly.. A small coffee bean grinder is useful for grinding it to dust and toss a 1/4 cup of ground powder under the plant.. Stir it in just a bit as it'll tend to crust over if you don't..
    Steroids for organic soil.. It's an enzyme hit for your soil microbes and can shorten flower by a week or more.. Enhances flavors and smells too..

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks for the info brass I will definitely give this a shot when I get a chance.

13. This is cool man it's wild to see how fast it's growing. I have a few seeds and I'm gonna start germinating them tonight and do a grow like you, I'm thinking I will put them In a cup after germination and then give it a week or so and transplant in a a 5 gallon bucket in the middle of the woods and check up on it every now and then

14. That's basically what I did jake.I planted them in soil from my yard and just let them go. No fertilizer so far neither but I might give them soon bloom fertilizer towards the end of flowering to maybe fatten the buds up. Will do an update tomorrow on my auto blue mystic she's really taken off.

15. Here is an update on my auto blue mystic.

Attached Files: