First grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ganjfarmer7, Aug 3, 2012.

1. [quote name='"hellmutt boones"']Just harvest and one of my babies was 8oz the other was just a bit over 6oz but when i cut them down both looked like a pound and one actually felt like over a pound[/quote]

I'm guessing it was a lot bigger then this plant then:/ and what does putting it under a cfl for 24 hrs before flowering do?

2. It makes it bigger and flowers better cus u gave it24hrs as opposed to 16, but thats my opinion!

3. Also they need at least 2 months of veg in 24hrs.

4. [quote name='"hellmutt boones"']Also they need at least 2 months of veg in 24hrs.[/quote]

Isn't that If it's indoors...

5. [quote name='"hellmutt boones"']Also they need at least 2 months of veg in 24hrs.[/quote]

Isn't that If it's indoors...

6. Yeha i really have no experience out doors but my friend does he asked me to use my veg room for 4 months i was reluctant but we did it anyways and i wont lie he got more than a pound but that bitch was about 4feet tall and bushy ass hell, also timeing was a big factor cus we put her in late feb and he took her back end of june! But we just smoked some last week and it was heaven! Also he cures for a long time.

7. [quote name='"hellmutt boones"']Yeha i really have no experience out doors but my friend does he asked me to use my veg room for 4 months i was reluctant but we did it anyways and i wont lie he got more than a pound but that bitch was about 4feet tall and bushy ass hell, also timeing was a big factor cus we put her in late feb and he took her back end of june! But we just smoked some last week and it was heaven! Also he cures for a long time.[/quote]

Haha well like I said this is my first one so if I get two o's I'll be happy

8. Then keep doing what u doing bra, and keep a jurnal for future refrence.:hello:

9. Took a look at the plant today and still looking good! Aside from the a few small dying leaves on the bottom should I be worried about that?

image-2701767832.jpg

Attached Files:

10. id be worried about whats killing that plant behind it as well....

11. [quote name='"dudeodan"']id be worried about whats killing that plant behind it as well....[/quote]

As long as that's the only thing to worry about hahaha