First grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ganjfarmer7, Aug 3, 2012.

1. These are a few pictures of my first plant in the last month. If I could any any input or advice it'd be much appreciated! Thanks
    image-2697572995.jpg

Attached Files:

2. They look nice and healthy! Keep up the good work man!

3. [quote name='"GD1966"']They look nice and healthy! Keep up the good work man![/quote]

Thanks! Hoping for her to stay that way. I'm just not too sure when to expect it to start flowering

4. If your growing outside the flowering period starts about the end of the month. As the days goes on more and more dark time then light then couple months you can harvest.

5. As soon as the days start to get shorter. Your plants recognize this and will begin flowering

6. Thanks. Yea I knew it happened as the nights get longer because it switches from veg to flower ing. But the last few years around here the weather has been bizarre and the first frost was like the beginning of September I'm just hoping I get good luck

7. That may all happen but the amount of light is not effected by that.

8. [quote name='"rhapsodyrcks"']

That may all happen but the amount of light is not effected by that.[/quote]

Wont a frost fuck up the the budding process

9. Frost can kill it. What I meant is the flowering process. Cannabis is a photoperiod plant meaning that it will only flower once you hit the time of year its 12/12. Heat, cool weather etc does not cause it to go into flowering...the light scheme does.

10. They look good i would try and put them under cfl for 24hrs before u bring out to flower and they might get 1lb outa them.

11. [quote name='"rhapsodyrcks"']

That may all happen but the amount of light is not effected by that.[/quote]

No I knew that I was just saying that I'm gonna need luck because of the frost

12. [quote name='"hellmutt boones"']They look good i would try and put them under cfl for 24hrs before u bring out to flower and they might get 1lb outa them.[/quote]
    How the hell would I get a pound out of that?

13. Looks like a nice sativa. What strain? They look nice

14. [quote name='"Newarklax007"']Looks like a nice sativa. What strain? They look nice[/quote]

Thanks man and and honestly I don't know haha I didn't get the seed

15. [quote name='"ganjfarmer7"']

Thanks man and and honestly I don't know haha I didn't get the seed[/quote]

Oh word. Gonna be a good smoke if its sativa though. How tall? Looks pretty tall in the pics

16. Yeha u right i thought my plant where gonna b about a 1lb but after i dried them it was a gram over 1/2.:mad:

17. [quote name='"Newarklax007"']

Oh word. Gonna be a good smoke if its sativa though. How tall? Looks pretty tall in the pics[/quote]

I think the strain is purple or OG and right now it's coming up on about 3 feet

18. [quote name='"hellmutt boones"']

Yeha u right i thought my plant where gonna b about a 1lb but after i dried them it was a gram over 1/2.:mad:[/quote]

Well I'll probably be happy with two o's from this.... Haha

19. Guy I bought the seed from told me it purp

20. Just harvest and one of my babies was 8oz the other was just a bit over 6oz but when i cut them down both looked like a pound and one actually felt like over a pound