first grow!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by kussy, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I think da pics are making them smaller or somthing cuz they look bad ass in real life

2. The tops leafs look pretty healthy,it may have been a past problem..If they take a turn for the worse,ask for help..usually transplanting in new soil,and a larger pot will solve most problems..whatever the cause...so keep that stuff on hand,just in case..

3. Ok so i added more soil to each one of these lil sluts and 2 days later they r just booming away and they r popping out 2 white pistols on each pod so they look like females yay

ForumRunner_20120411_154730.png

4. Great,congrts on the fems!

5. When plants respirate (dark time), it gives them the opportunity to work on other-than-every-day-things such as leaf/root growth. WIth an 18/6 cycle, youll have your sex show much quicker and your plant will burn off all the energy it has created while photosynthesizing. However, since the amount of light you are using is so low, I would definitely keep em on 24. 6 hours of darkness has its advantages.. your plants will show sex much sooner and you wont find yourself wasting valuable nutes and time on males.

6. I cant believe it out of all of those only 1 was female now ii have 3 total

7. Is this a male?

ForumRunner_20120422_130029.png

ForumRunner_20120422_130128.png

8. It looks like somthings about to bloom is it a male help

ForumRunner_20120422_130537.png

9. Its a bit too early to tell yet.Ive has plants look like that and turn out fems..and had some be males...so its best to wait another week to be sure,one way or the other...

10. [quote name='"meigsgold"']Its a bit too early to tell yet.Ive has plants look like that and turn out fems..and had some be males...so its best to wait another week to be sure,one way or the other...[/quote]

Ok so there is hope still :).....what should i look for now in weeks to come?

11. U think its swollen calyx or a hermi and should i move them away from da rest

12. It will be fine with the others.If its getting 12/12 of light,you should know in a week.It will either start getting small little balls on it,which is male..or a skinny sliver with 2 white hairs sticking out,which is fem.You will have pelnty of time to pull it..even after it develops balls...it takes awhile for the balls to open,which is where the pollen is..
    So relax n chill out til we are able to verify for sure..just check it every day or 2..

13. Ok so da 2 came out to be males :( it started to pop bundle of seeds

14. Males will get round looking pollen sacs.(balls)..bummer kussy..do you have any fems?

15. sad to hear about the males i got lucky out of 5 i had 5 females then about 25 days of flower one started to pop out a few ball sacs along with all its buds so i just choped down to 4 females

16. I do have three kush fems yay ill post some pics of da development

17. Heres my 3 kush's one for sure is indica

ForumRunner_20120505_130534.png

ForumRunner_20120505_130548.png

ForumRunner_20120505_130606.png

18. Looking good so far,keep em growing and update us if ya have any problems.

19. This is my first finished product ever!!!! It taste and smells like afagni goo awsome high thanks guys for all your input and advices

ForumRunner_20120528_153440.png

20. Dats just one of da nuggs by da way look dope right