first grow!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by kussy, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Drooping usually means over or under watering... Can go as far as a heat related problem which I doubt because the leaves would look like claws...

2. The yellowing is usually from over watering..been letting them get too dry???
    Tighten up on your grow man....

3. How much should i water them cuz i usually guess

4. I actually looked it up and everyone saids let da soil dry and then wayer them

5. My bad dats y i posted this cuz i dont know nothing lol how much and how many times do i water these bad girls?

6. Pick those hoes up. If she is light n easy to pick up water them bitches. Or stick your fingers deep in her... If she is dry, then you are not doing her right.. Keep her wet but not soaking wet.. That can cause a rash.

Just feel her out and listen with your heart. These ladies always have something to say... It's our job to listen and deliver, so they can turn around and deliver us to Nirvana

7. [quote name='"xxxLaharlxxx"']Pick those hoes up. If she is light n easy to pick up water them bitches. Or stick your fingers deep in her... If she is dry, then you are not doing her right.. Keep her wet but not soaking wet.. That can cause a rash.

Just feel her out and listen with your heart. These ladies always have something to say... It's our job to listen and deliver, so they can turn around and deliver us to Nirvana[/quote]

Lol ill try that

8. Yea you know... Rasta Live

9. I have a new addition im about to introduce it to light for da first time its a type of kush but i dont know wich one

ForumRunner_20120403_113546.png

10. Unless its a new yellow strain,I doubt if that seedling makes it..good luck tho.

11. [quote name='"meigsgold"']Unless its a new yellow strain,I doubt if that seedling makes it..good luck tho.[/quote]

Its turning green now itll pull through

12. Great,whew,I'm glad to hear that.It was looking iffy there in that pic.Now,grow it into some monster bud!

13. Update plant growth

ForumRunner_20120406_212947.png

ForumRunner_20120406_212802.png

14. they look like they need water

15. [quote name='"greenshaman"']they look like they need water[/quote]

Aright thanks for dat info

16. When and how to prune can some one give me advice on the subject do my plants need them by da pics i posted?

17. It would be great to post some pics,to compare with the others..

18. [quote name='"meigsgold"']It would be great to post some pics,to compare with the others..[/quote]

Heres how they look like right now

ForumRunner_20120410_113453.png

ForumRunner_20120410_113540.png

ForumRunner_20120410_113631.png

ForumRunner_20120410_113715.png

19. Looks vry under waterd or over heated..not very branchy either..they do not look took care of...somethings not right..

20. From the limited pics,Im guessing they need bigger pots and a better watering schedule...as in..do not over water and do not let get completely dry either.Keep a decent balance in between..plus,what kind of lights are you using?