first grow!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by kussy, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Hey peeps this is my first time growing let me know ur opinons.

Bag of seeds (i think its 1 sativa,3indicas)
    2 6500K, 1800 lumens on 4 plants, on 18/6 cycle
    Purified water
    Miracle-gro enriched canadian sphagnum peat moss
    Miracle-gro all purpose plant food

Attached Files:

2. Looking good so far, I got a few using miracle gro also and they are doing just fine. they are currently in flowering now so im growing my dank

3. Hell yea thanks man u should post some pics of them

4. With such little light you might want to just run them 24/7. Just my 2 cents.
    Other than that be careful no to over water as your soil looks quite dense, and go easy on the miracle grow. you might want to invest in a 2 part nute.

5. #5 DJ Mem3, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    i got a lil video in my sig i made. its not current as of now, but i did update my youtube channel a bit on friday night.

Dont actually got any current pics, just vids man. I actually started a grow log on another forum before i got active on here.

http://www.thegalaxylounge.org/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=15355

6. Just watched dat video dat was nice

7. [quote name='"tsharp513"']With such little light you might want to just run them 24/7. Just my 2 cents.
    Other than that be careful no to over water as your soil looks quite dense, and go easy on the miracle grow. you might want to invest in a 2 part nute.[/

Dont they need some night time though?

8. Gonna need some more lights... At the very least 4 of those lights you currently have.

9. Yea ima go get those lights right now

10. Looks good, keep it updated...and go get dem lights.

11. How long have you been growing these?

12. Its debatable weather vegging plants need rest, i do know that changes in enviro temps between day and night cycles can lead to stretching, probably not a real issue here. I run my lights 24 and my plants are doing great though. It certainly wont hurt.

13. [quote name='"atlboi420"']How long have you been growing these?[/quote]

Iv been growing these from germintation on feb 25

14. These girls grow dramatically overnight

15. i just blinded myself looking at the lil things i added, i bought those same light hooded things from lowes, i also added this socket to it that has two outlets on the sides plus the original socket to put a bulb into. I then got these outlet plugin to bulb adapters then added a few Y adapters for more bulbs to be added on. Of course the hood shield thing had to go because too many light bulbs it wouldnt fit. But there are still going good and nice with 6 bulbs in each lamp

16. Nice yea im using cfl. Yea da hood things just for concentration of light so all of it goes to them girls

17. You might wanna invest in a good light,like a 400w hps for around $145 at ama zon.You will want to move up eventually,since the grow bug bit ya,lol.

18. Girls are branching out and growing their underbranches

ForumRunner_20120331_153013.png

19. Looking good,keep em growing!

20. Does this one look droopy or am i tripping and if it is, is dat normal?

ForumRunner_20120402_141058.png