First grow!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ganjagrower327, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Yikes....I'd get that tested before using it. Well water can have the kitchen sink in it....crazy high ppm, sulfur, bacteriA, iron, etc. When you run into issues you will have a very tough time diagnosing the issue if you don't know what's in that well water. Also could be asking for waterborne bacteria or critters to invade your grow, IMHO.

I know what's in my water and decided to only feed RO water....full control of what i feed and peace of mind is worth the $8 a week for refills.

2. I had it tested, It came thorough with only 80 ppm, and contained no chlorine or other chemicals associated with tap water.

My plants are loving whatever im doing right now so i guess everything is ok, but i do understand where you are coming from as there are a lot of variables of something does go wrong.

3. IF you got it tested and the ladies are liking it, then it's all good in the hood! :) I know the well water locally is sketchy at best, there's no way you could grow with it without having issues I'd think.

4. Free water is nice, lugging 5 gallon jugs to be refilled is a pain in the ass. I'm going to invest in a RO set-up for future grows. There are some small under-sink systems that are being talked about in the forums for only $150.....I'll spend half that on bottled water this grow alone!

5. Oh dude that sucks. You should try something like that out because it would pay for itself in no time. Im going to eventually have something like that, but for right now im saving up money for some better ventilation in case things get hot this summer.

6. One month old <3

[​IMG]

Note the two monsters on the left.

7. Love!
    Hahah, the plants are looking fantastic dude.
    How long are you going to continue to veg for?

8. Until may 1st. Total veg time of almost 6 weeks.

9. Does everyone here think that they are ready for flowering? Id like to give em another week but id like to harvest before July if possible so they need to get moving pretty soon.

10. flower now then. for me, regardless of what happens, im harvesting at the most middle of august. can't go any longer than that. lease is up. LOL

11. Are they still in veg? If so for how long? Cause I know flowering time is strain dependent. about 7-11 weeks right?

12. hey man, dont play down the little guy.. girl - hopefully. they look real healthy. when are you going switch to 12/12?

13. The timer will be set to 12 12 on Tuesday :). I think i'm addicted to this shit. I'm all excited about changing a light bulb and flipping a timer....lol you guys know what I mean??

14. Got a question for you guys. I watered/fed today and my runoff was at 6.5. Is that good? ive been looking around and cant find a straight answer...

I forgot to test the ph of the water I gave them, but I did remember to check the runoff and it seems to always be 6.4-6.6

15. thats a good runoff reading, there looking nice.

16. FLOWERING!! Day #1.

[​IMG]

I have the timer set to 13 hours on, 11 hours off to try and get them used to the change for the first couple days. Then ill go to the standard 12/12

17. The 2 taller ones are 16 inches and the short 4 range from 12 to 14 inches. I don't know the strain, but do you guys think that they will triple in size?

18. Guys...what the heck is this...?

I just switched to flowering and one leaf on only one of my plants looks horrible...brown and yellow all over it...

[​IMG]

Please help me