First grow, wondering about size?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Omega369, Jun 27, 2015.

1. I just moved into a one bedroom apartment where I'm planning on having only one plant growing in a stealth dresser. I plan on repurposing an old dresser so it swings open and has a grow space inside.

My question is: what size dresser should I have? How big should I expect a single plant to get (I know they vary).

I don't smoke very much, just every weekend or two. I plan on growing a CBD rich strain as they are extremely hard to come by here.

2. get as big of a cabinet as you can. I'd recommend an armoire type unit as opposed to a dresser.

3. The room I'm growing in is small, I'm looking for something as small as possible but big enough for a single plant

4. armoire takes less footprint in a room than a dresser.........

5. you can grow a single plant in a 5 gallon bucket stacked if you wanted.....

6. Whoops my mistake. I was thinking it was a china cabinet lol

7. Hell yea! Finally omega is growing. Super stoked and subbed. Dude go with just a 2 x 2 x 6 tent. You are really going to want to get a tent. They are not too expensive. The lighting wise go with just a 250 watt mh/hps. Shouldn't get too hot. Happy you finally moved out man and don't have to deal with your pops anymore.

8. Also you do not want to grow a strong CBD strain unless you have bad pain or actual medical needs. The THC you want very high to get you super stoned. CBD does not give you the high feeling.

9. I might end up going with a tent. How are they for smell? I'm trying to reduce as much smell as possible. I might keep the tent in the closet but my guess is a need a direct vent to my window?

Yeah no more pops, my sex doll and fleshlight sit on the dining room table now

I can't smoke high THC weed anymore due to anxiety. I'm mostly going for high CBD/medium THC for an anxiety free high