First grow with brand new grow tent!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by FuzzyNugz, Mar 31, 2016.

1. I give you evidence that you are wrong and now you are offended. Have fun man and hav a good life. Hope to never see you on the forums again.:lmafoe:

2. #42 FuzzyNugz, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
    Not offended, a little annoyed, but yeah thanks for coming on my thread and contributing nothing! If I'm so wrong then why aren't my plants showing any signs of me being wrong? A minute ago you said you weren't trying to say anyone's wrong or right, get your lame ass off my thread, "I hope to never see you in the forums again" what a lil b****. Lol! I don't need any negativity on my thread anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Back to what his thread is about! Day 13 of flower! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Yip it looks like male parts, subbed up aswell.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

5. Yea I hear this strain tends to some times, I haven't seen anything else since I plucked that growth. Time will tell, fingers crossed! Thanks for the sub!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Alight peeps been a few days since my last update! I've been topping off the Rez everyday since it only holds 2.5 gallons, the girls are still stretching on the 17th days of flower. I am very happy with flower development, I've been taking macros to show better representations of what I see. I've been Ph'ing the water to 5.8-6.0. In the middle of the week the solution usually drops to 600 PPMs from 1200 when I change the Rez, at this point I add another tsp of Supernatural Bloom Aqua which usually raises it 1000. I've found so far keeping Rez temps around 66°F has served me well when coming to root health, the lower temps allow for more dissolved O2. I've been doing a lot to seal my room the last week, weather stripping the door, using 3.5 mil plastic and gorilla tape to seal Windows, and vents so my CO2 will last, and be more effective. I decided on co2 enhancement because I feel like I have things honed in on this grow, with marked growth every day. The flowers are already showing orange hairs, sheesh! I've heard that flower finished faster under LECs, and I've seen them show great results for flower, but man I can't wait to see how the look by the end of this month! Also did some pruning a couple days ago, thinking about lower SOG, it's 3' don't know how much more they're going to stretch, lil bit over five weeks left in flower, any thoughts on that? Anyway here are pics. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Update! Here are some Macros of the girls in day 22 of flower. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Also lowered the trellis six inches, didn't think they were going to stretch much more after the third week. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]