First grow with brand new grow tent!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by FuzzyNugz, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Hey they're looking much better.

Sent via THC injection.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks bro! Trying my best to give them everything they need. Learning a lot of do's and donts on my first grow.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Here today's update: The babies are looking happy on their new home. Temps in the can are 75°F and the RH is 55%. [​IMG]

Their big sisters are in the tent now acclimating pretty well! I changed the solution today after flushing with MadFarmer DETOX Flush Solution for an hour. The new solution is 10ml MagiCal, 3tsp Supernatural Gro Aqua, 20ml of hygrozyme dissolved in RO, PH'd to 5.5. Roots growth has resumed, and plants are showing some progress, ppm is 1100. Going to see how they do for a week. Also moved the lights a lil closer here 22 inches from the canopy, want to move them closer, will do that slowly.

PH 5.5
    Rez 66°F just put cold pack in
    Air 74.1°F
    RH 56%
    Ppm 1100

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I think the roots are looking better from the other day.
    [​IMG] let's see how they look a week from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. #24 FuzzyNugz, Apr 14, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    Hey peeps heres todays update. My hydroponic grow had a ph spike over night I am going to mix the solution an hour or two beforehand from now on so that I can make sure the ph has stabilized. I dont know if it's because of the hygrozyme which I am liking the results from otherwise . When I mix my nute I usually have an airstone in the bucket to help evenly mix the solution, this time when I put the hygrozyme in I noticed a reaction like it was doing its thing. I also noticed my roots are growing more and they look cleaner. Plants are looking helathier, the deficiencies I have been grappling with for weeks has fianlly been solved, now its just about giving them everything they need, and some root enhancer. I topped off with 4ounces of water, ppm dropped to 950 didnt mind that too much means my girls are eating if it drops too much next top off ill add more nutes. Also picked up some garden supplies, got my ties, peat pots for 5 bluberry regulat seeds and 1 tahoe og seed im germinating. Got the Tahoe OG at a clinic i go to, they were weighing my buds and out comes one seed, the tender was nice enough to let me have it! Ill post pics in another post, im writng this on my tablet and my phone takes better pics.
    Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

About to LST these earlier than I did the other GSC.

7. Alright been a few days since I've updated didn't want to inundate you guys with superfluous updates. So her we go! I have been using Hygrozyme for the last five days and I'm loving the results, nice clean Rez and roots health is improving daily. I also finally picked up some root enhancer a few days ago, purchased H&G Roots Excelurator, I needed guaranteed results, and I'm getting them in a few days my roots went from looking like this [​IMG] to looking like this! [​IMG]

The vegetative growth has taken off too. Incorporating LST, I have multiple tops shooting out of my girls now, and that's what I've been waiting all this time to see. Here how they are looking as of yesterday night. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I also made some DIY CO2 generators with sugar, water and yeast, I don't have a CO2 meter so I don't know how well they are working, I'll have to gauge that by the plants.

My young ones in the cabinet are doing well, I started LSTn earlier this time. [​IMG] [​IMG]

My seeds germinated fast after soaking for one night and then letting them sit in the cotton swabs for about 18 hours, took about 36 hours to germinate with good quarter of an 1/4 inch tap root. They're five blueberry regular seeds from MSNL and one Tahoe OG seed. I want to try using Ethylene gas on them when they sprout to feminize them. [​IMG][​IMG]

Hydro RDWC
    Girls Scouts
    Topping of 2 gallons Rez with 4-8 cups of daily.
    Week 6 of veg
    PH 6.2
    RH 40%
    Rez 67°F
    Air 74°F
    PPM 950

Cabinet grow
    Fox Farms Light Warrior Seed Starter Soil
    Air 77°F
    RH 43%
    Water every three to four days.

8. #28 FuzzyNugz, Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    Alright been a few days, hope everyone had a great 420! So it's been a week since I've been using, Roots Excelurator and Hygrozyme, I can tell you that they are giving me great results. Rez is cleaner and roots are looking great! Pre flowers are showing, I think I'm going to give it another week then flip to flower.

Medium: Rock Wool and Hydroton
    Method: RDWC
    Nutes: Supernatural Gro Aqua
    Additives: Hygrozyme, Roots Excelurator, Floralicious Plus, and a few drops of super thrive per gallon.
    Age 2 months ( I've read these plants have a slow to moderate growth and is recommended to let veg slightly longer for better results according to MSNL)
    PH: 6.25
    Rez 66°F
    Air: 78°F
    RH 30%
    PPM1200
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. So I am seeing pre-flower, it's time to flip! Going to go out to get my supplies to build my SOG net. Purchased some Happy Frog soil for my soil grow, time to transplant. Also picked up some cloning gel, took some cuttings from each plant these are in two inch rock wool cubes and will be transplanted in net pots. Got some samples of Mammoth P at the shop too, going to use them in flower it suppose to make P more available, inculcation and all the fancy stuff! The mix I'm going with for flower is MagiCal, Supernatural Gro Bloom, Floralicious Plus, Mammoth P, Hygrozyme, and Roots Excelurator. Is there a point at which I should stop with the root enhancer? I know for Hygrozyme I was told to stop the fifth week of flower. I'm running both of my lamps now 18" from canopy. My CO2 regulator showed up on the door step, still waiting for tank and sensor, they should both be here tomorrow. Man just checked the water level in my Rez and these girls are drinking like crazy! Here are some photos! [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Here are some pics of the four blueberry regular, one Tahoe OG, me five cuttings I took from the GSC. [​IMG]

Going to transplant these girls tomorrow in some happy frog soil, funny things is I'm watching Sapos diary on Vice and they're using a frog that looks like the happy frog, for its secretions which get you high AF! Anyway here are my girls that will be transplanted[​IMG][​IMG]

10. So it's been awhile since I've updated. So I actually took the time to build a proper trellis cage. [​IMG]
    I really like the fact that I can hang my fans from it!
    The light schedule was flipped to 12/12 this Monday we are officially in flower, yay! I am no running Mad Farmer silica. [​IMG]actually only paid $10 for this bottle, hydro shop always gives me 20% plus whole sale price, don't asks me how they do it but I love it!
    The roots continue to improve, let me tell you one thing Roots Excelurator works, and so does Hygrozyme, I can't quantify the benefit of the Mammoth P yet. The girls have been drinking so much I had to change the Rez twice this week. I've also been defoliating, identifying all the flowering sites that I want to see developed the most. [​IMG][​IMG] look how big these fan leaves are getting! [​IMG]

Roots
    Before I filled the Rez
    [​IMG]

After they woke up today! Thirsty girls! [​IMG][​IMG]

Transplanted my soil grow into bigger pots, pretty sure they're three gallon pots, watered with lite solution of super thrive and Roots Excelurator, in Happy Frog soil. [​IMG]

Everything is labeled and looking good. Here are my lines and seedlings four blueberry, one Tahoe OG and five GSC clones. [​IMG][​IMG]

I'm am excited that I even got my garden to come this far, I started of not knowing too much about growing, in practice. This is my first real attempt at growing cannabis and am hopeful for what's to come! I enjoy growing just as much if not more than medicating with it! Truly beautiful plants and a blessing!

11. Here's an update on the girls, been four days since I switched to 12/12. The girls are stretching now, getting some height on them. Can't wait to see how they look in a few weeks! Also added a co2 tank, regulator, and monitor/controller. Going to take some measures to seal my room better though I can see that my girls are benefitting from the added CO2 levels. These girls are eating like crazy too! [​IMG][​IMG]

My GSC soil grow is doing will too they were slowing down before I transplanted them now they're growing faster again. [​IMG]

My Tahoe OG seedling died!!! one of my GSC clones are rooting, three still look healthy! My blueberry still number four their growth has seemed to slow, idk why, but I'm going to give them a few more days to see how they do. Two of them have some funky looking leaves too, I'm think these seeds have some bad genetics, one germinated but never sprouted, now weird funky leaves on two of them. Anyway that's the update for now.

12. Is this Hermes? [​IMG]

13. So back to things as usual! Grow is going well, there are a lot of flower sites developing beautifully. I am kind of stumped on how often I should change the Rez, the plants are drinking like crazy and I'm having to add more and more water each time I top off. Pistils are developing will after week one of flower. I am happy so far with what I've learned this first grow. These pics are all from yesterday. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Soil grow is taking off too. [​IMG]

My clones are starting to root as well! [​IMG]

Don't know what's up with my blueberry seedlings, I watered them with some Roots Excelurator to get the roots going, hopefully they will finally take off!

14. Here's some flower development for day nine of flower. [​IMG][​IMG]

15. Day 13 of flower and the girls are looking great! Flower development is looking good, and she is stretching like crazy every day! Here are some pics. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Soil grow is taking off too! [​IMG]

16. Negative major charlie 6.3 is horrible for soil. It needs to be 6.8-7.0 for soil. Hydro is 5.8-6.0

17. #37 FuzzyNugz, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
    When you ignore a user does that also hide there comments form other users on your thread?

18. Organic 400w HPS Stealth Tent Somango XL SCROG

I water at 6.8 every time its my first grow that ive never had problems and ive been doing this for 1 1/2 years now. Im not saying anyone is wrong, or anyone is right. But 6.3 is the absolute lowest you can go for soil PH before you get nute lockout.

19. #39 hihl, May 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2016
    I also dont know where you cited Jeorge Cervantes saying that 6.3 ph is ok. But here.....listen to what he has to say in this 4min video.

PS. im not someone that just willy nilly throws around information whether its wrong or not. If you doubt me i give you proof. If you deny the proof then thats on you.
    And you are the one that said Jeorge Cervantes said that. And im showing you what he says.

20. #40 FuzzyNugz, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
    Is it possible to moderate your own thread, meaning I want to delete some dumb comments a user left on it?