First Grow Wit ?'s

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iBSMKN3, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Ok,first off,i started my first grow about 4 weeks ago with some bag seed and she's actually doing prettie well.She is probably about 8-12 inches tall.I hope to get pics soon,but i need a camera.But i actually have a few questions that i need answered.:cool:

ok.
    -I thought it was probably a good idea to water Bertha(my plant)with bong water?B/c the bong water contains THC.Right??Idk.
    -She is only 4-5 weeks old and i believe she might be showing signs of sex.In between the side branches and the main stem there are little white things sticking up.i know there not sacs,but i believe that they might be pistils.Sound right?
    -How long b4 you begin flowering?How tall should she be?or do u just do it whenever ur ready?
    Idk thats prettie much it.....Ima try and get pics asap.Any help is apreciated.Wish Bertha luck!:smoking:

2. Yeah dude sounds like your doing everything right except with the whole Bong water thing..Yeah dude not cool. That water is dirty, now i dont know what effects it could have on the plant but all i know is that its not good..unless you've been watering it Bong water from the start.?? So yeah if you see white pistils then for sure Female bro...Keep it up.:wave::smoking:

3. Yea dude.i havent been doing that shit form the start i just thought it might help.but yea i rlly need a fuckin camera so i can get some pics.so ima get pica asap.and thanks for the answers:smoking:.

4. Yeah bong water was deffinatly a bad idea, and it has no THC in it at all btw. One time I decided to water my cactus with bongwater because I was to lazy to go and get some fresh water and a giant green mushroom grew.G/l with the grow dude and I can't wait to see some pics!

5. yea i kno right.its prettie exciting though,but its prettie much just waiting and beening patience,which sucks.Im just hoping she a girl too.