First Grow... Will they recover?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JaNicPin, Apr 19, 2013.

1. #1 JaNicPin, Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013

2. just a ?. why would (presumably) buy high quality seeds and used cheap or unreliable products. just oxymoronic. i hope all goes well. but next time you should think about growing conditions b4 seeds. transplant them into some quality soil and let them chill for a few days to get over transplant shock and get that MC crap out of its system.jm2c

3. #3 JaNicPin, Apr 19, 2013

4. You don't have enough knowledge to grow yet. Read and read a d read some more

5. I'm noticeing more and more, that blades wanna bust on nubes. Considering this is the exact forum for "Absolute Beginners". That's how I got going. We get excited and jump all in and stumble upon this amazing forum for help. A few steers in the right direction and we all grow as people and as cannabis cultivators. It all starts with us and making someone feel bad for posting a nube question doesn't help... ANYONE.

That said...JaNicPin.... yes they can recover. PH your water. If you're growing in soil you'll want the PH around 6.5. Flush that plant out. A flush is a "system reset". You slowly pour pour pour water through the container you have your plant in. About 3 gallons for every gallon size the container is (1 gallon pot = 3 gallons flush water). I'd recommend that the last cup, quart, gallon, etc (whatever) you use 1/4 recommended dose of nutes (Remember all water is PHed).

In the future, try to get away from MG. Some folks have luck, but MG generally carries a bad rap and there are MUCH better fertilizers out there. Grow with your plants... you're always looking to stay ahead of em and have the equipment, tools, ferts needed when they're needed. You might screw it all up and have to start over again... That's the adventure, bro. Oh... and when you water, be sure there is run-off... (water coming out the bottom). PH that run-off once in while. If you don't have a PH pen, get one! It made my life easier. That way, you KNOW what's going into it. Peace to you, man.

6. #6 JaNicPin, Apr 19, 2013

7. Yeah... Chill on the nutes. If it's MG soil, it'll have some in it already and you've already determined that the NPK is good. 7 is Fair as you've said... 6.5 is ideal (though I think 7 will be fine)

*Tip* Poor man PH down solution can be white distilled vinegar from your local supermarket. Use like a quarter tablespoon per gallon at a time then test water ph. Sensitive stuff and you don't have what you need to bring the PH back up.

Just watch your plant for new signs of weirdness. Using MG soil can be a bit of a pain in the ass, but we'll keep an eye on things. You'll learn what to look for. There are some great tools online to help you figure out different cannabis problems, solutions, and photos to help diagnose you through your grow. Oh... and call me out on bad advice. I tend to go on rants and forget to take in ALL the provided information. Steer your ship better than me ;)

8. #8 JaNicPin, Apr 30, 2013

9. #9 JaNicPin, Apr 30, 2013