First grow. White widow, QBs, DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Slappyjack1414, Apr 9, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. when at-least 80% of all those pistols are orange, then u can start checking the trichomes to see if most are cloudy with a little amber. Thats when they will be ready.

2. how much do they drink every 24hr? I found that every night i was having to add 2-3 and sometimes 4g of water to the rez.
    I had a floater water line added to my rez to make things a breeze haha. Now i only check every night to train if its needed, and to add 1g nutrients per night (not water, just the measured amounts for 1g) plus additives.

3. Your 4x4 tent is housing a single plant and spread out that much? Damn lol

4. LOL. Yeah. I LST'd it a lot so I could scrog it. Removed the screen after it sat for a month with no maintenance other than water and nutes. It was too overgrown to tuck properly at that point.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. well shit, you're gonna get some prety damn good yields from all that. I wonder how it will compare to my 5 in the 4x4! (not gonna count my SD thats bake material lol)

6. in your next photo shoot you should grab a good 2-liter side by side with your biggest cola. Always cool to see the comparison.

7. I'm hoping too. I'll post wet and dry numbers when she's done. Day 50 pic. 20180825_041306.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  8. Damn i wonder what it looks like under that leaf canopy though. The buds up top look amazing! Thats alot of bud there haha.

9. If you're able, you should get a good video! Show us all throughout the plant, root system, all that good stuff :D

10. Don't have a 2 liter, but here's a couple next to a Corona. 20180826_213512.jpg 20180826_213503.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ya you should be getting a respectable harvest, i hope my buds continue to plump up and get to that size lol. I'll have to get a couple pics in 1 hr and 20 mins when lights come on.

12. Hopefully you can see those, i uploaded them directly instead of into gallery. Thats what im looking like today Day 57

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. surprisingly so far no. I was worried about it too but have seen no ill effects as of yet. My tower fan is blowing directly on the lights so it helps big time. Its only when the bud is touching the light that i worry but even so, i have seen no damage to the buds that occasionally stretch into the light before i bend em back down.

14. Right on. I really think my light is the reason my grow is going the way it is. The nodes were actually too tight initially. I had to raise it to max height so she'd stretch out a little.

15. mine wont stop stretching! That lights practically right on them haha.