First grow. White widow, QBs, DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Slappyjack1414, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Fuck me mate that things awesome. My gardens a state just now. Makes me jealous lol

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thanks. Credit goes to the lights I think. LOL loop

4. Yeah im considering getting some of them too mate. Be an expensive upgrade for me though, id need about 1500w worth to cover my space. Might have to do it section at a time each harvest for a while. Cant bring myself to drop that much at once on somethig that already works.
    Spoke to an "invisible sun" rep and he said there version would cost about 2k for that much on plug n play. Probably a fair bit cheaper if i built them myself but fuck that. Spend quite enough time gardening as it is.
    Let the pros do that shit, i get stressed out wirin a plug lol

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I hear you. I built mine just because I didn't want to pay those prices. I hate electrical too. The first time I powered mine up was in a fire station next to an Engine and I had 2 other firefighters/medics standing by. LOL

Vrserage - how's yours running?

20180812_093039.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'm actually doing like a final defoliation and decided to pull other cola's over towards where my SD small girl in the front. At this point her quality is going to be bake material so i might as well pull the ones that can use that extra space, over.
    I'll be getting pics soon here when im done doing that. Today is usually my journal update/trim day. I noticed i might have come dangerously close to running out of fan leaf's on a couple cola's so far, still gonna investigate others :bang:This could be a contributor to why my buds are still so scrawny for their age. Perhaps i defoliated too often too much. I stopped logging that i was defoliating cause i was begenning to do it so often lol. Maybe ill be ok, we'll see. I'm sure ill have an extended grow though.

Hopefully that all makes sense, im quite baked right now lol. I had trim from my last 2 grows frozen in the freezer. Was able to make enough cannabutter for 2 batches of brownies :D Half a brownie hits me good, whole fucks me up. Had a whole :D Only used 1 mason jar not quite full, still have 2 jars :3

7. Ya others have same issue while others see them fine. I'm thinking its a phone issue with a image file type or god knows what.

8. I'm starting to get excited about quality and possible yields. I can't smoke because of work, but my wife can. She'll have to be the quality judge for me.

I got the supplies for my next grow today. I'm doing four AK47 autos once the WW is done. After that, I think I'm going to try an ebb and flow system.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mine is starting to bulk up a little too, im looking forward to it :3

The smell of the superglue is amazing! Its seriously the best scent i have smelled to date!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. looking very good! Mine arent quite there yet lol. Must just be the strain after all, the blue dream and the superglue hardly have orange pistols but the Gorilla Glue has a decent amount to the point i may harvest it on time like in past grows.

My next issue to figure out is how im going to flush just 3/6 plants in a RDWC lol. Likely will get an extra 5 gal bucket and place it next to the plant bucket then move over airstone and place plant in a new separated bucket for 3-5 days in plain water.

11. Starting to fall over because of the weight. I'm on day 43 of flower. Trying to figure out how far I am from flush/harvest. Any advice? 20180818_061037.jpg 20180818_061051.jpg Screenshot_20180818-061259_Gallery.jpg

12. still so many white hairs, you have a good 2 weeks maybe. Let it put on more size and potency! Really it comes down to checking the trichomes on the bud (not the leafs). If a good 10% are amber and 90% are cloudy/milky, its ready if u want it for max thc levels! If you want a bit more amber, go for 20 - 30% amber and 80-70% cloudy. If you still see a lot of half clear half cloudy trichomes, its not ready.

13. Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Guess I'm going to have to start supporting the ones that are falling.

15. Yep its a common issue haha. Garden strings is cheapest and easiest means. Tie it up top or on the side bars, whatever works best for ya.

16. There ya go :3
    Since u cant view my pics, this'll do haha

17. Right on. Looking good.

• Like Like x 1