First Grow: White Widow Max

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by candiman, May 19, 2010.

1. OK last question. ...is there any clear early indicator that flowering growth has been triggered correctly

2. OK, .. .. When they are around 18 - 22 inches tall, It's time for 12/12.

After 12/12 has started, in around 30 days, you will see them starting to Bud.

They won't start to bud Until you start them in 12/12.

I don't have anymore answers to that question Dude .. .. .. :)

3. OK thanks a lot for your time that helps a lot

4. Your Welcome.

Don't be afraid to post in my GJ, ... ... I am inviting ya man ... ...

Perhaps you can learn even more eh .. .. .. .. :)

C ya round, .. Candy man .. .. .. :smoke:

5. Day 6 of flowering:
    Pistils continue to elongate and bulken
    Reservoir will need changed soon
    On a side note I just got a HUGE electric bill
    These buds better be crazy

6. So I was thinking...
    What effects will an increase in wattage from veg to flower have on yield and bud quality. My theory is that they'll be able to focus twice as much energy on the buds making them a lot better because the growth is used to 1000w. Any other thoughts?

7. Pretty nice grow; good luck and I hope you produce the best results possible. :D

8. Harvest is about ten days away! I wish I could post a lot of pics but unfortunately I had to sell my computer but I'll upload all the pics retroactively soon enough

9. Well at last the harvest is in. Thanks for all those who've been watching and helping me with all your advice. Enjoy the pictures and look out for my next grow.

Attached Files:

10. Congratulations! You made it :)

Nice grow.

11. Thanks. I was a bit disappointed with the yield though

12. How much you get off the one bro? loooks really solid gotta tell you that? nice smoke? aparently using a 400w or 2 say, is alot better than budding with a 1000w... the 400w tend to be more dim and for some reason get s the bus really soliddd! what do you think? Chemsdog strain NFT SCROG NewZealand style - Grasscity.com Forums

13. I got maybe 3 oz off each plant, less on some. I dunno man they flowered real well under the 1000w my biggest mistake was putting them on pure flowering nutes too soon so they weren't able to double in size like they're supposed to. Also in the heat of summer its hard to control the temperature. Check out my new grow though my dude, and offer me any insight you can.

14. yeah would love to bro just post the link on your page ill be down as to follow another of your grows

15. **Chisel* ... Chop Stalls, ... Haa .,,

Bring meh some new, .. Come Bax ... Pica ,.

Indeed ... .. ,, .. :D l