First Grow: White Widow Max

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by candiman, May 19, 2010.

1. dude candiman your the coolest dankest guy around i aspire to have your set of green thumbs one day

2. Just added another 1000w tomorrow is day 1 of flower

3. WOOOOO....flower it up

4. This looks great. Im'a pull up a seat, spark one up, and enjoy the ride! Great stuff MAN, be sure to provide plenty of pics of those buds once they're visible! Sub'd.

5. Day 1 of Flowering:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iloTpIgKz4]YouTube - White ops 5[/ame]

6. Day 2 of flowering:
    Height range-14-25 inches

7. Day 3 of flowering:
    Height range-15.5-27 inches

8. Day 4 of flowering:
    16.5-28.5 inches
    Pistils split into two but no further development

9. Your plants really look healthy , very healthy....:D Kicking ass. K+

10. Day 5 of flowering:
    Height range:
    17.5-30 inches
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone stay tuned for the really exciting part

11. Hey, .. .. Got your PM, .. I just need ta Wake UP first, ... then I'll be back .. .. :)

12. Thanks much wwm

13. OK, .. ..

Nice ta meet ya *( Extends hand, .. For a Firm Handshake ) ...

So, .. .. Can you BUMP your problem, .. Or tell me what it is that's got ya concerned .. ..

Then I may / May not ask Questions, .. But Hang in with me .. .. :)

14. Pleasure to meet you too. There's no specific problem I was just hoping to pick your brain concerning the ww flowering process. I've never seen a flowering plant and was just curious as to what specifically the transformation will look like.

15. Well, .. .. You can start by looking at Page one in my GJ. Theirs lots of Widow, .. Almost start to finish.. .. Well, .. Around 3 weeks into 12/12 .. more or less.

Or, .. Pick my brain away .. ..:smoke:

16. When will I start to see buds? What exactly happens to the pistils during flowering? Is it normal that the lower pistils look smaller and weaker? What do you think will happen if I vegged with 1000w but I'm flowering with 2000? Do you recommend a sweetner for this strain? What's the high and flavor of ww like?

17. Are you you using MH, or HPS right now, first off, ..

Second, What water are you using, and third, what are you using Nutrient wise, .. .. ?

after you answer those ones, I can answer your questions .. .. :)

Sorry, but it helps me understand, as most grow the same, however, WW is Very Picky at times.

18. Both right now...mh during veg
    Aged tap water
    General hydroponics three part plus liquid koolbloom

19. You will see the buds start forming shortly after you switch to 12/12. *( No light Leaks, Make sure of that )

The pistols just get bigger. I'm not sure on the " Exact Name " for that, but I don't personally worry.

Its normal that the Pistol's Closest to the Lamp, to be much bigger, than that of the lower ones as the lower ones don't get as much Light .. ..

I am currently in veg mode now, .. using a 1000 Watt HPS. Around 4-5 feet away.

Then, when 12/12 starts, .. I place the Other 1000 Watt HPS UP, plus an addition a 400 Watt MH.
    Works awesome, and its great for reducing the Stretch between nodes, .. You can see that in my Sig,

New Grow Is On

I never use a Sweetener. You can use Black Strap, Unsulphured Molasses. That's what I would recommend if your looking for Sweets for the Ladies.

The high goes like this, ..

You feel it in your neck *( I do ) it then starts to circulate your entire body, and your Eyes feel as though you can see anything, .. All round Awesome High.

Taste is almost Flower, *( Earthy ) .. with a touch of fruit mixed in.