First grow - White Widow, Big bud 3wks to go

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wetrat, Feb 28, 2009.

1. This journal will cross from my first grow into my second. I made huge mistakes in my first one the biggest was not adjusting the PH, ugh nearly killed my plants serveral times. I finally got things better dialed in and now I'm about three weeks from harvest.

First grow.

I mixed my own soil (after transplanting from miracle grow in which I slautered the roots). Soil mix One third each of Mushroom compote, Peet moss, Manure, a couple handfulls of perlite. I continued to have issues with lower leaves dieing, blamed the soil, later I learned I was in a bad nut lockout cause of ph.

Corrected PH nursed the girls back to health, pics will show they are OK not primo but ok for the rehab.

Lights:
    400 watt MH
    600 watt HPS - In a "Growzilla" i.e. 1 Reflector two bulbs. OK if space is tight but hard to cool

Watr RO my own filter - five stage 30 ppm

Temps tend to be between 72-80 when lights are on

Attached Files:

2. few pics of current grow.

Attached Files:

3. Second groe"
    !) Unfortunately one of my "new girls" has gone to the other side and become a "pretty boy" murder in the middle of the night is likely. Such a pretty plant, quite the bummer.

Attached Files:

4. Second grow Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil
    20 percent perlite added

Same lights

Fox farm nutes, some peters all purpose plant food

PICS are two white widows from seed last is a clone of a white widow from first grow.

These plants are much helthier than my first grow. Thanks GC, AugustWwat, WidowMan, MJBoy and other journals really helped me out.

Attached Files: