First Grow: When Should I Flush/harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by RedLeatherSofa, Apr 29, 2014.

1. I've just stopped nutes and just watering Phd water. Thinking of harvesting in 2 weeks or a bit less? Would really appreciate some opinions and advice. First grow, 400w hps, unknown bagseed,roughly 6 weeks flowering.

image.jpg

image.jpg

2. 2 weeks will be good, its defiantly not ready now.

The plant does look excellent, you did a very good job growing it. :)

3. Thanks for the feedback guys, can't wait to chop it! One last question, can I expect much more growth/swelling in the buds these last weeks or just ripening?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Thankyou very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Hah your telling me! :p that top is one of 7 main colas on the plant. Got three plants in total, one fimmed one topped one natural. Will post my final yield pics and weight when that magical time comes...

6. Post them pics!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #12 RedLeatherSofa, May 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
    Okay here we are again, pictures taken few mins ago:

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Been flushing with straight Phed water since last post. It's been getting more and more crystally and smells lovely. Pinched a few little buds and they feel very dense. Quick dryed a few and got a pretty decent smoke 2 days ago. But I'm still not seeing amber trichomes, pretty much all are cloudy though. Most pistils (90%) have oranged and receded/fallen off. Fan leaves have been yellowing and I've pruned them off as needed. I'm thinking of giving her one more flush, letting her dry out thoroughly and spend her last day in darkness, then harvest. Maybe 5 more days?

Here's my other two girls:

image.jpg

Both are not as mature as the other, and the left one suffered a lot of yellowing starting around week 5 of flowering due to veg nutes stopped early (i think).

image.jpg

Buds are still nice, but are maturing slowly. Currently flushing with molasses and will probably give a week or two of straight water before harvesting them.

All feedback greatly appreciated :)

8. they look awesome mate!

SUPER ICED GREEN IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

9. i'd say another 3 days left

SUPER ICED GREEN IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO