first grow ,what I've learned from GC

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wmemae, May 21, 2009.

1. Listen, they went through a bad patch at the begining, so dont worry about size as long as they are healthy. I'd worry more about space lol.

2. [quote name='john']Listen, they went through a bad patch at the begining, so dont worry about size as long as they are healthy. I'd worry more about space lol.[/tlaroQUOTE]
    I know that shit is bugging me I spant two hours today puting the flowering room togather. even if there is more than 6 females , all I am keeping is 6 or maybe 5 , and the rest will go outside , .

ps. the plant that is outside is getting bigger, but I am lsting the shit out of it

3. well here are pics from 5 mins ago . I toped all the plants after taking the pics though so next time you'll see them but here it goes ,

ps , I have a question for anyone who knows , what make alge grow , I keep on getting it . but there is absolutly no light coming in the rez at all , and how do I get rid of it for good and keep it away. thanks

Attached Files:

4. here is somthing new for you guys and ladies . no more algae I say. I took the whole system apart and moved the plants into the flowering room and letting them show their sex on there own, . I am bleaching the shit out of the old tubes and rez to get rid of the algae and start some good seeds .

pls leave comments

Attached Files:

5. here are some from 5 mins ago . I am done bleaching the old rez and posts and tubes/pump, everything is put back togather now and ready for some good seeds , I have to do a 4 wheel brake job on a van this morning so the seeds will have to wait for now , tell me what GC thinks of the ones growing now. they are in 12/12 on thier third day now

Attached Files:

6. moreb pics . them bitches got burned up a little so I added more water to lower the ppm from 1200 to 980 , and I have to install an intake fan couse the flowering room got to 98 degrees F which is deadly.

Attached Files:

7. well here are pics of the updated grow rooms . the clone station is sut down as you can see in the pics . I added the 4 100w cfls . I have the 400w hps shut off for the timebeing. couse I dont want the plants drying out when thet are too small . one clone alreadt did . so I am down to 18 clones 12 in flowering and 6 in veg . both rooms have a 400w hps and 4 100w cfl, bought two new air pumps with2 ports each for each rez . with 2 16" air stones . nomore root problems for me . I just orderd a stoage tank so I can empty the other side of the basement. for the next 2 grow rooms. coming up next year. which will be 30 ebb and grow 5 gallons buckes in the flowering room and for the veg side I will use the fense posts .

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      158.8 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      237.7 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg