first grow ,what I've learned from GC

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wmemae, May 21, 2009.

1. Here is a PH chart for soil and hydro

Nutrient chart.gif

2. can I get the canna substra vega couse I have paypal and thats the only place I can order

3. Yep, thats fine.

4. If its for hydroponic system and for recirculating nutrients it will be ok.

5. thanks I found it on yahoo.shop which acceps that

6. fuck yahoo are such liers they dont accept it but I got liquid earth, vigor, grow, and bloom . they contain a ph buffer also . I read alot of great things about.

7. cheers john.

i have a thread here http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-plants-problems/396266-red-spots-leaves.html#post4750622

with a clear pic if you have any time to look...
    its starting to bother me because its appearing on bud leaves now :(

8. wellt they are looking good eccept for the oldest got a little burned by some nutes. here are pics I just took

Attached Files:

9. here are some more

Attached Files:

10. well my ph stabilized just a little the rockwool and clay pellets are loosing their alkalinity . instead of jumping within an hour it is all day steady rise . I am picking up a big bag of a soilless mix and i am growing a couple outside . I orderd canna aqua vega and floura and pk 13/14 20 min ago I just found a place that accepts paypal thats the only credit i own I do cash and prepaid credit cards . now I have jacks 20-20-20- also jacks 10-30-20, I got liquid earths vigor grow and bloom coming in any day now and the canna I just orderd . when the liquid earth comes in I will use the jacks for soil only. any comments. hit me back. peace:smoke:

11. #72 wmemae, Jun 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
    well no more ph problems the rockwool and clay pellets lost their juice and the kids are looking healthy eccept one the leaves look like the Mc'donalds arch and shrivled its that 1 out of 13 eating out of the rez mabe its the genes maybe not any clues GC

Attached Files:

12. roots are fully astablished and my system is now flood and drain . it is no longer topfeed
    covered the net pots with the sun leaf covers and changed the rez with new water and hydro nutes that just came in today
    I will post pics tomorrow

13. well here are the pics a couple of them got skuffed up while trying to put the pot covers on hey what the hell you live and you learn . good thing these are the dank seeds not the ones I payed a bill for

Attached Files:

14. well the grass is greener on the otherside . the new nutes are great in 1 day they went from light green to dark green and boosted al little enough for me to notice which I am not supose to couse I see them daily. here is an updated pics

Attached Files:

15. here are the rest

Attached Files:

16. and the torn leaves has not efected groth

17. update just took these pics looking good so far

Attached Files:

18. here are the rest. I fed the last one super thrive and thats what happend:D

Attached Files:

19. I'm loving the eye candy and the plants look great so far

EDIT: Also saw your from CT hope to see these up in central CT for my taste test = D