First grow what do u think guys

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jedgeston, May 15, 2017.

1. First grow [​IMG]

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

2. Looking good man, next time start the seedling in a smaller cup, that ones slightly on the big side. Also try put something under it to bring it to the same distance as your other ladies. Looking sweet tho, best of luck

• Like Like x 3
  3. Good advice thanks

4. No worries man. What are you growing? Have you considered any plant training??

5. White widow fem pineapple chunk auto blueberry fem

6. Never considered figured I learn through trial and error till mastered

7. I personally top my fem plants once or twice, scrog them and then lolipop them. That way I have bushy plants with lots of tops. Lollipopped so I don't have much or any popcorn buds, and plenty of air circulation below the even canopy of the scrog. With a scrog all buds are equal height and distance to the plant. Just something you may look into. Don't grow autos myself I'm pretty sure they cant be topped, and I don't know how well they re act to scrog or lolipopping.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Was told not to top my auto

9. Maybe some LST is in your immediate future..:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looking good man. I'm a beginner myself but be very careful giving autos nutrients cuz they burn so easily. One case of nutrient burn can waste a lot of valuable time. I know from experience lol. If I was u, I would start out with a 1/4 or better an 1/8 and work your way up

Sent from Hell using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2