First grow, week 4 seedling hopefully going into veg, drooping leaves need some help.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HopefulGrower420, Jun 10, 2018.

Tags:
?

I have a four week old seedling my first grow in a makshift grow area and need some advice

1. This is what you need to do..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Here's what will help..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I have a four week old seedling, my first grow in a makshift grow area I made with no buget I need some advice she's, or hopefully she. Has drooping leaves, I'm not sure if it's from over-watering or under-watering, or even something else. All research was done ahead of time but I'm confused..

2. Can you post a pic maybe some more info on your grow?

3. Yeah of course, thank you I aplappreci the help. I only have one baby, she's bag seed blueberry kush and I made a makeshift grow room with what I had because of no budget, two 100W led replacement soft white bulbs with a hanging light socket and a lamp that my neighbor gave me first off.

4. Yeah of course, thank you I aplappreci the help. I only have one baby, she's bag seed blueberry kush and I made a makeshift grow room with what I had because of no budget, two 100W led replacement soft white bulbs with a hanging light socket and a lamp that my neighbor gave me first off.

5. Yeah of course, thank you I aplappreci the help. I only have one baby, she's bag seed blueberry kush and I made a makeshift grow room with what I had because of no budget, two 100W led replacement soft white bulbs with a hanging light socket and a lamp that my neighbor gave me first off.

6. Yeah of course, thank you I aplappreci the help. I only have one baby, she's bag seed blueberry kush and I made a makeshift grow room with what I had because of no budget, two 100W led replacement soft white bulbs with a hanging light socket and a lamp that my neighbor gave me first off.

7. Yeah of course, thank you I aplappreci the help. I only have one baby, she's bag seed blueberry kush and I made a makeshift grow room with what I had because of no budget, two 100W led replacement soft white bulbs with a hanging light socket and a lamp that my neighbor gave me first off.

8. Sorry for the repeat I have terrible internet.

9. I'm back on know but I believe she may be dead.. i'lI try to get a photo in.

10. I have no buget so I don't even have a metee to test my pH..

11. IMG_20180612_125933.jpg

12. She looked like this before

Attached Files: