First Grow - @ Week 4 Flower

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Maken Green, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Well all, I am new to this forum, so whats up. I started my first grow a few months back now and things are going ok for the most part. These were grown in fox farm ocean forrest soil. Started in 32oz cups, then went to 5 gallon buckets after a two weeks. These are big bud x northern light (nirvana), anyone ever smoked this? I started with six seeds and started 6 plants. Two have dropped out due to the no dicks allowed rule. The four remaining are now a little over 4 weeks of 12/12. As you can kinda see the front left plant has a little N def which I'm going to add sea wead concentrate next feeding. This plant was the only one that wasn't potted in fox farm soil. Anyways the buds are growing nicely, check out some pics:

Attached Files:

2. The last pic is about 5 days old.

3. Your grow looks great, what is up with the plant on the left, is she deficient, or over ferted, or something, because the leaves look a little cooked. Buds will be huge in 3 weeks! good job, and keep posting updates.

4. Yea she's lacking N. That is the plant that wasn't grown in fox farm. I ran out on the 5th five gallon bucket. I am adding sea weed concentrate on the next watering to just that plant. I am waiting for these buds to take off. Ill put up some more pics in a few.

5. lookin great for four weeks dude!
    Good luck..

6. very nice plants, wat light and air intake setup do you have?