First Grow Various Cali Bagseed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Munch, Jan 26, 2009.

1. I dropped the light about 6 inches, the first close up shot is the unknown strain and the 2nd is the purple.

2. did you do the test I told you with your hand? you need to keep a close eye on them so you dont burn them.....so how far away is the light from the tops of the plants?

I would try tying down the main stalk on the Sour D so that it becomes the same height as the other plants...if thats possible....it will allow you to get the light closer and it will open up the middle of the plant.

3. Yea I did the test its not going to burn the tops, the light is around 10"-16" away from the plants now. A few days ago I bent the SD and tied her down, I realized she would grow way too tall and out of the light.

4. is that mountain dew and a volcano? i love mountain dew.

ok so lets talk about ferts? what are you using? how often?

5. Hah I believe it was a sprite but mountain dew is good also, thats a usual session, cold beverage and volcano rips.

Alright for Ferts I have SensiZym, Sensi Bloom A and B, and also the Roots Organic Oregonism. I water every few days using the Roots Organic Oregonism every time, usually 2 or 3 cups should I be watering more when I do but less often?? Once a week I mix a shot of the SensiZym, Bloom A, and Bloom B into a 5 gallon container of water and feed them with that.

I haven't noticed any nutrient burn but the hydro store guy told me to feed them only every other week, should I cut down?

Thanks Hydro where you at in Cali??

6. no keep it going sounds good...I like letting them dry out ...very dry ...then hook them up...you shouldnt be watering more than 400ml a watering. Thats 4 cups. you can but you dont need to...I never have run off unless im flushing somthing but you shouldnt have to flush if you dont get all cracked out with your nutes......

whats the numbers on those nutes?

7. The Bloom A #s are 4.3-0-3.1 and the Bloom B #s are 1.5-6.1-5.7, also I forgot to mention that I gave them a 1/2tsp per gallon of blackstrap molasses last week on one of the regular watering days. Should I continue or give it to them when I feed them nutrients?

8. I harvested all of the plants already, they turned out great I got almost a pound total. I have some new clones already of some killer sounding strains, 2 GDP, 1 purple urkle, 1 little blessings # 3, and 2 bodhi rudue. I havent heard of the last two strains but the clones look like some good indica plants. I'll post pics when I get the chance, this white rhino I am smoking on has me stoned.