First grow, using cfl's

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by idontwanttobeonth, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Thanks to everyone for all the information I've been learning from. This is my second post here and thought I would share what I have going so far. Its been about a month on this one and I'm using 4 26watt 6500k cfls along with 1 42watt. My question is how long should I wait until switching to 12/12? I know I could veg forever but what would be the minimum for a decent yield?

Thanks for the help!

Attached Files:

2. Some of your decision is going to be based on how much space you have and if your going to add more light. They are going to atleast double or triple in size.

I'd go at least another two weeks.

What size pot do you have your plant in?

3. atm looks good!^^ keep going! :hello:

4. newgrowNY, it is in a 3 gallon pot. Thanks for the advice, I think I'm going to go about two more weeks before 12/12.

5. good luck... keep your post updated or make a grow journal

6. shit thats "text book" lookin plant, nice. What kinda CFL's?

7. What day are you on ?

8. I am on day 31 right now. The bulbs are GE 26watt Daylight 6500K.

9. Thats what i got they work great!

10. #10 idontwanttobeonth, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
    Any pictures of yours?

***Nevermind, I found em on your profile...***

11. dam,son! looks pretty good from just 4 26 watt cfls,good job bro!

12. Good looking thing you got going on!

13. LST that shit! nice work.

14. One more week and I will put it into 12/12...

Attached Files:

15. which strain is this?

16. I'm sorry to take so long to get back to everyone...rytis, I don't know the strain...its from some dank nugs...I've included some pictures of after week one in 12\12..things are looking good so far....:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the last photo it appears to be a male with a "ball" behind the one with a calyx...but it has not opened yet....like the one in the foreground ....

17. could be a hermie seed. Clip the male pollen sack off and keep growing. More sacks will develope but as long as you keep clipping them your still have dank buds

18. i think this is a hermie.:( sorry for that

19. Yeah, I'm pretty sure its a hermie. Is there anything I should do? Can I leave the seeds on and still produce some decent buds?