first grow updates, how are they doing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by sliturnek, May 31, 2009.

1. #1 sliturnek, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
    well its 5-31-09 and a few plants dont look so great as others are filling out. i went through the m/f identification but i cant see either 2 hair like or sack like extremity's. what do you think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. How long have you had them in the ground for????

3. is it windy there? the stems are FAT haha

4. a while, they started in my attic under grow cfl's in February where they stretched for light for about a month *still snow sporadically* then i brought them outside and changed pots. i coiled the stretched stalk under the soil for them to use as a root system.

they should have been able to read since the beginning of this month if its 6-8 weeks as the sticky reads.

very windy, in the mountains!

5. ya idk mang yours dont look like sticky quality lol *no offense*, but really just by lookin it hella looks like your temps are cold as hell. idk all im tryin to say is this batch might be behind schedule..

what are your temps and how old are they?

6. #6 sliturnek, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    well they are a mix of aurora indica, sour diesel, and AK... i use earth juices grow, catalyst, and bloom *havent used bloom yet* it has gotten cold up here but there is nothing i can do about it... by the time the temp has less fluctuation is between the beginning of this month and beginning of september... the plants were outside in april and there was a few nights i noticed on my way home aprox 10:30pm all the grass had frost.

honestly as long as they finnish growing i will be happy for my first ever grow. if i get dank then i will smoke it & if i get schwag/beaster the it will go into the burn barrel or given away. I didnt expect much from outdoor & i just wanted to grow! i purchased 3 400w ballists and mh/hps bulbs with everything i was gunna need and got shut down when installing into the house... i have had an itch to grow since the end of last summer.

i will be moving @ the end of this summer to my own home where i can do as i please in what ever room i please but untill then there is no harm in practice. i learned about spider mites in the first 2 days of them being outside ;)

temps this week:
    avg low - 45
    avg high - 70

7. These actually look really good but I would suggest adding a little perlite to your soil mix.

8. You might want to edit out the close up of your fingerprints if you've ever been arrested anyways.

9. yeah and i deleted it from the photobucket lol, didnt even notice how well the fingerprint could be made out

my soil is a mix of Peat moss, worm castings, humus, and plain organic soil. i will see about the perlite tomorrow when im in town