First grow update

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dawhale, Nov 22, 2013.

1. So im into week 8 of flowering on my first little girl ever. Grew her straight from a stray seed i found in a bag of sour dream. It's been about 3 1/2 months now since she first got started. Im looking for some tips to grow for higher yield off her little clone babies im going to take after I re vegetate her.
    All input is appreciated!

Some additional info:
    Ive been using 4 CFL bulbs (2 soft white and two daylight) with about 175 cfl equivalent watts.
    During her 2 month vegetative period I gave her miracle gro high in nitrogen, and during the first month and a half of flower i gave her miracle gro as well, but a 5-25-5 formula for more phos.
    I am currently giving her clean filtered water for the last phase of her flowering cycle.
    Early on in veg i had a small spider mite problem, which i corrected with Natria neem oil.

I never topped her or did any training, just let her grow the way she wanted.

She is about 2'3" at the moment, and is covered in beautiful buds and crystals. Overall for a first grow, i would say it's been a success. I cannot wait to smoke this shit, and i wish i could pass the joint to everyone who has given me advice from this site along the way.

Let's discuss higher yield techniques for round 2! :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. I'm impressed that you beat a spider mite infestation, lost my first grow to those bastards.

3. The neem oil destroyed those bastards!

4. Bumping

5. Is nobody out there? :(

6. This is so awesome man, I would like to grow myself but I'm still under my parents roof. I wouldn't be able to hide it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yeah it would be difficult to conceal the contraption i have in my closet it i lived at home hahaha

8. Looks great for a first grow, now you have a taste for it more will come.

Good luck and best wishes.

9. Thank you friend! Any tips for re vegging after harvest?

10. Bump

Yea dont do it. cut and veg clones from vegging plants, its just not worth the time to reveg. get some started from seed,

12. What if I don't have any access to seeds where I live and this is my only option?

13. And i also love this little plant and want to try different growing techniques with the same strain so im okay with waiting on the re veg, i just want to make sure i dont fuck it up

Attitude seedbank has worldwide shipping.

I get what you're saying though, I grew a sour diesel strain for a year straight because I was too cheap to order seeds. Just kept cloning it over and over until I got tired of smoking the same bud all the time and wanted something different, caught one of their special deals and got 7 different freebie strains just for buying 5 seeds. Cheese auto is still one of my favorite strains ever :smoke:

15. clone branches right away, autoflowers are funky when you clone them.

16. Shes not an autoflower o.o

17. Heres a few update pictures! Next week is her 4 month birthday :)
    I can't wait to smoke some of this, i feel like smoking cannabis youve grown yourself is rewarding :)

18. Forgot to add pics xD

Attached Files:

19. Bump

20. Without the lights on
    Shes quite a beautiful girl

Attached Files: