First Grow update :D

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Coley69C, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Goin on 3 months n a about a week, 5 gallon bucket, No nutes. Buying 1 1000 watt light setup tomorrow, Just want some feed back on how it looks! Thanks guys.

Attached Files:

2. :eek: here's mine 3 months in a 5 gallon bucket

Attached Files:

3. [quote name='"Coley69C"']Goin on 3 months n a about a week, 5 gallon bucket, No nutes. Buying 1 1000 watt light setup tomorrow, Just want some feed back on how it looks! Thanks guys.[/quote]

It's need feeding!! 3 months on no nutrients? 1000watts? :eek: as soon as she sees food she'll boom IMO an go easy with the light as she ain't used to strong light by the looks of her! She doesn't look unhealthy tho dude! Think about adding a fan aswel, to help strengthen them stems up :)

4. #4 Coley69C, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
    Well, I do have a fan :p I could get thess t5 lights i know nothing about them but there cheaper then the HIgh pressure sodium. And its not the best herb around but some good home grown from a buddy last year. What kinda nutes would you personally suggest guy. This is my first time so its kinda an experiment,

Also nice herb guy looks good man

5. Ghe trio is good start...and i dont think u need a 1000w system for 1 plant...does look healthy tho....

6. Lol its not for 1 plant, My buddy can have 6 plants with his card, So im letting him use my lights and hes ganna give me a portion of the harvest. Be in my house so I can watch them grow.

7. They r screaming,Nutrients,They would have doubled their size already and u should have even had buds.I sure wouldnt put a 1000 watt bulb on them 400 should b fine for only 6 plants.Mine are 7 weeks and they r 30 inches high and 39 wide.I used all organic nutrients.They do look healthy,u dont want to lose those beautiful plants so feed them and u will see it bloom to its highest potential,Just follow instructions on bottles and start out with the low dose and work ur way up,Or u will have problems if u give to high of a dose for the first feeding.I use Roots soil and all organic roots nutrition.

8. Awesome man thanks for the information.

9. [quote name='"sher bear"']They r screaming,Nutrients,They would have doubled their size already and u should have even had buds.I sure wouldnt put a 1000 watt bulb on them 400 should b fine for only 6 plants.Mine are 7 weeks and they r 30 inches high and 39 wide.I used all organic nutrients.They do look healthy,u dont want to lose those beautiful plants so feed them and u will see it bloom to its highest potential,Just follow instructions on bottles and start out with the low dose and work ur way up,Or u will have problems if u give to high of a dose for the first feeding.I use Roots soil and all organic roots nutrition.[/quote]

If he can afford to buy and run a 1k I'd defo say got for it! I've seen people use them on 2-3 plants with unbelievable results!!

10. How much would this run me, He'll obvoously split the bill, or does it range.

11. [quote name='"Coley69C"']How much would this run me, He'll obvoously split the bill, or does it range.[/quote]

Watts x Hours / 1000 x cost per kwh = how much it will cost you :)