First grow -- totally bummed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by deuteros, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Well, I'm pretty sure all my plants are males. They have been in flowering for 5 days now. I looked at them after I got home from work today and saw what looks like little balls growing out of the leaf nodes. My grow was going really well too. Two were in 5 gallon buckets and one was in a 3 gallon pot. All of them were growing in a soilless mix. They had grown an amazing 22 inches in 4 and a half weeks.

Anyway, I'm planning on throwing them out tomorrow, but here's some pictures before I do the deed. Each closeup is of a different plant.

Attached Files:

2. Even though I'm quite sure they are all males, I was hoping someone with more experience could confirm it.

3. Sorry pal :( you got yourself some boys.

4. Fo sho.. it's a sausage fest in there dude.

5. Shame, looks like you tended them well...better luck next time:hello:

6. buy feminised seeds dude, a little more expensive but worth it.. you germinate as many as you want to grow without all the time and electric consumed for nothing..

7. that's so scary (all males) can't u grind that up and make butter for brownies? a ton of brownies?

8. word, at least put your hard work to some good use;)

9. i feel your pain man, believe me i do...

i just put my babies into flowering about a week ago (been vegging for 1.5-2 months)
    have 3 plants, and im 99% sure 2 of them are males, and the 3rd one im like 70% is male... i gotta take some pics and post them up here to get clarification

turn em into hash though... you might as well get something for your work, thats my plan

10. Well, I killed my plants today. Yeah I know I could have made hash out of them but I'm not really into that.

I'll just start over from scratch. I made a few mistakes along the way and I've learned from them so that's at least something. Better luck next time I suppose.