Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First grow, the results

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Master Of None, Dec 30, 2016.

1. #1 Master Of None, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]#1 taste sweet, is dense as a rock and hits like a sledgehammer, #2 is sour earthy really potent #3 is not ready, untried #4 is dense and sweet and is some of the strongest smoke I've had in quite some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 8
  2. They look extremely yummy :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. what was your total yield in oz?

4. There still drying & curing I haven't weighed them since they were wet. Got 1200 g wet from 5

5. once theyre dried and cured make sure to hit us up with the numbers :)

6. Very Nice job, they all look good. Can you post what each are? Auto or Regular?

7. There all from bag seed from my old caregiver from Gorilla glue #4/ Pink panther as well as power nap/ pink panther. Basically pink panther sprouted nanners and got his whole grow so I decided to see what they could do.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Next up is plants that he gave me kosher kush it was overgrown in veg and very sad when I took them on, they just stoped pre-flower today's day 1 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]had to stabilize them, they were about to fall over here's how the were the when I took them on, December 14[​IMG][​IMG] I did this to reduce weight and stabilize the stalk [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. 312 dry not fully cured, probably spot on for 300g

• Like Like x 1
  10. Very beautiful. Number 2 especially made my mouth water. Good work. :)

11. #11 Master Of None, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    #5[​IMG][​IMG]
    #6[​IMG][​IMG]lucky #7 turned out a little purple.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. Nice job on your first grow. They get even better with subsequent runs. Did you keep clones?

13. Id say after seeing those bud pics, you hit it out of the park with that first grow! Nice work!

14. No clones as there just bag seed, the next run still in the veg room is real genetics "blue petrol"[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1