First Grow The Church 600w in 4x4

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ChalupaBatmanMcArthur, Aug 14, 2013.

1. First grow. 4x4x7 tent with 600w light MH for veg HPS for flower. FF soil and nutes, will also be using some teas all of which will be applied with distilled water. Wish me luck :]

2. Started with paper towel germination method. 6/6 germinated within 24 hours and are now transplanted into some tree bark plugs and sitting in my tent on a heat mat under a dome. Hoping all goes well, successfully got all six seeds in the holes easily with no damage and taproot facing down. (After watering and draining of course). Will be adding light when they reach the surface.

3. good luck and happy growing.k.p

4. #4 ChalupaBatmanMcArthur, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
    Thank you!

Attached Files:

5. I have decided that by flowering I will be adding another 600w light system and a carbon filter/ hv fan combo.

6. Dead topic. Problems.

7. Any more pics?? Seedlings?? anything? Looks like you have a sweet setup getting ready to start up. I'm running 2 4x2x5,5 tents and CFL's in one and 600w HPS in another. Wish we had room for a 4x4!

8. I'm am on a new grow now. Look at my content I have a current northern lights from nirvana going :]

9. How do I delete this topic I can't for the life of me find it. I have a current grow going. Want this gone