first grow t5 2ft 4 bulb

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by thegoosebrick, Nov 28, 2014.

1. #1 thegoosebrick, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    Started them sometime in late September and started with way to many so I got to pick the nicer ones and gave some off to a buddy to play with. Using reused dirt from a friend, royal gold or something from good ol Humboldt county. they make good shit there. Just started using some fox farm veg nutes. I have a lady bug on pest watch that's made the grow box home this winter. Along with some worms from the compost and a family or pill bugs. they seem to not harm the plant. had some mushrooms pop out of the soil here and there. I inoculated the soil from the forest that had white hairy stuff in it. Been watering every three days or so. Until the soil was dryish. Its vegged under 6500k, 24w x four bulbs. and a 6700k that's a spare. got 3000k for flower. thinking about doing a mixed 6500/3000 for flowering.? any ideas about that? my inside temp hovers at 76 to 83 depending on room temp. got it going on a air inflow that also moves the plants. just one small fan does all the work. everything is up in a shelf system wrapped in black plastic and has some white paper taped to the sides for light reflection. Set up a make shift screen for weeving them out of wire strung between the shelf posts. spider webbed it around.

Attached Files:

2. Had another mushroom pop up last night. They seem to only last for a while, think those pill bugs like eating the fungi.

3. Made a small cfl flower box with passive venting. only holds one plant but its going to be screened up a ton.  moved the branchier one in.

so I got some little black flyers around. what should I do to get rid of them? the lady bug came back after a couple days exploring my room.

I had some clones from a couple plants I cut down due to space. dropped them on the ground and then cut off some leaves but they still look to be alive. only six days old now. just sitting in a cube in water with rooting hormone. hope it works.

4. just has one 34 watt cfl hung now but will get at least two in there with a small exhaust fan. Right now it runs on the same light period as the veg. on same power strip. want to put it on its own timer. got a wire screen up on it at the half way point of the box. using thumb tacks and wire. the box can also double as a drying box since the dehumidifier hits nicely in the corner.

5. cut some clones today got a second bulb. 55w clf. the thing popped on me after like 5 minutes. gonna take it back and tell them it work to begin with, thing was 16 bucks. not I just have a 34w and a 23w bulb for the the flower box. got another fan and hooked it up. made a flower box and stacked it on the veg box. with the new fan they flow in to the veg then through the top into the bud from the bottom then out the top. the bottom is inflated and the top is all sucked in. works great. dropped two mystery seeds into a couple cubes. gonna do some mini plants inside a couple paper coffee cups I got from my car, recycling! the sound isn't too bad. cant hear the fans through the wall.

Attached Files:

6. Nice grow! I don't really understand your setup there

7. its a shelf system with a t5 in it. all wrapped and duct taped together. and a couple fans.

Attached Files:

8. I also have a speaker right next to them so they rock out just as much as I do  :)

9. Got some trees. home they survive the transplant. just ripped them out of the ground. intend to bonsai them.

Attached Files:

10. Some new growth. Nothing to get excited about. Just a couple little girls growing slowly. Quick turn away before you see anymore.

Attached Files:

11. Cool trees! I'm into bonsai as well shoot me a pm sometime

12. the box thingy

Attached Files:

13. Cloned out one of the bigger plants. Got tired of it taking up space and I can bring a couple clones to a buddies to flower. Dropped a couple seeds to start. One has popped already. Might have a male in the smaller size pot. Might keep it. I wouldn't mind a batch of seeded plants to expand my seed collection. Not sure yet, but the node is growing something, not sure if its going to be a hair or some nuts.

Attached Files:

14. First plant is one from earlier, moved it up o a 600w in veg. been getting clones off her and others if the same family. moving ready stuff to a 1000w for flower. the t5 is now for cloning. got some other 40w fluorescent tubes for starting seeds, not sure spectrum on those. Ones a shop light and the others out of a aquarium setup. All the others plants in the pictures are from last year. Hoop house with light deprivation for an early harvest. And others in smart pots guerilla style with gravity fed water and tea irrigation. Northern California growing there. Them the good days.

Anyone just stick their mouth over the colas and just suck on them and rub your tongue on them.... or is that just me. ha! its like eating really good oil.

Attached Files:

15. Whoa, cool pics! Love those guerrilla style and the hoop-house buds look very heavy. How are your trees going?

Your girls look great too, nice one.

16. The girls are doing nice. Moved under a 600w and in some 10 gallon pots to use them as mothers. Started some seeds a couple days ago. Put a couple in my pot with the trees that survived. Should be fun.

Attached Files:

17. Got some shroomies growing with the ganja!

Attached Files: