First grow. Super Silver Haze.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by StinkeyVet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. I'm starting week 10 of flower. During the transition I started hitting problem with pH dropping. Dark leaves, clawing. But I've managed to keep mixing fresh and balancing the pH they're still alive. I'm having a baby any day any help from expert eyes on if I can start to flush. Thank you. I've been running low ppm since the leaves never got unclawed. When I use my scope I see cloudy tricomes can't tell if I notice Amber. I have shit vision lost that shit in Iraq. But I'm still here rah. Someone give a brother a solid harvest plan. I'm new help. Ha any other info ask and I'll do my best to explain. 1576862478415.jpg 1576862508905.jpg 1576862537649.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. a favorite strain from the 80's hence you can drop the Ph crutch shes a lot tougher than you think
    with such poor eyesight just wait until the pistols totally receed if you need couch lock

looking good

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah, nice choice in strain. Looks very good ;)

4. pH stayed rising the whole grow and I'd add to equal it out then out of nowhere pH was dropping in the 4s. Is that normal? Let it ride and keep adding pH up?

5. what s your medium you grow in..? and pot size Da?

6. Got five plants in a 13 gallon res. Running air stones in the res and keep the sprinkler on 24/7 using hydroton. 1576865997923.jpg

7. Should you have any doubts like excess nutes
    then you can flush the rez and ciruclatew for 24 hours with little hindrence
    then nute again at 75% of the last dose is effective

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  8. The past four weeks I mix. Water, ph, and ppm go down daily. Flushed remixed lower ppm same thing. Can I just add bloom? To not add more nitrogen? See red on stems is that cal mag? But it has Nitrogen too. Can I mix cal mag (lower nitrgen) then bloom to give it the p and K? Basically I wanna try to give them a higher ppm to maybe stabilize the pH but the clawing and dark color makes me question doing it. From what I read there's no taking it back once the plants get it.

9. IMO: the red stems is cold related as I've grown this strain often in the cold resulting in red/purple stems
    I agree to much (N) about now is a mistake
    I urge caution as you are so close to harvest you don't want that metallic taste on your tongue
    Vet I see no need to add Calmag here these plants are in no need of calmag
    I suggest it was in their earlier nutes..?? as is the habit these days
    any (p) and (K) should have been added much sooner but yes I'd add just a touch these smallest amount
    but in truth these are done as far as nutes go
    the clawing is the excess (N) and so is the dark green
    one of the easiest signs to see over fed plant with to much (N)

you have done well don't overthink, if you have no 30x loup'e
    consider a USB microscope either for pc or on you phone
    see the chart:
    when-to-.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. This infos great. Cold makes sense. I added mostly cal mag early on using Ro water. But I haven't in weeks seeing the claws. That's why I was asking if I could start the flush for two days or longer then harvest. To get out my high nitrogen and help get the metalic taste. I just don't wanna keep mixing different nute strengths with my noob mind and destroy them being this close.

11. thats why you gotta take notes even if its just scratches on a calender
    IMO: if it were possible I'd say to flush only 2-3 of the plants,
    and ID with a tag and later at toking time see if you notice a taste at all,
    some do taste metallic, too some don't taste at all
    but DWC weed does miss that real earthy taste that turned me to organics ..lol

really your choice be just keep track