First Grow Summer 2012

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RideWA420, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Hey all first time grower here and thought i would show what ive got so far this summer. All are in organic soil and have been fed organic teas throughout their lives. Strains are White Russian, Star Fruit, Lemon Skunk, Purple Permafrost and a small blueberry clone whitch might yield a 1/4 ounce (it was free haha)
    Just let me know if anyone has tips or advice on tea recipes or organic fungicides/ pesticides. Peace all and toke on :smoke:

[​IMG]
    Lemon Skunk

[​IMG]
    Lemon Skunk

[​IMG]
    Purple Permafrost

[​IMG]
    Purple Permafrost

[​IMG]
    Purple Permafrost

[​IMG]
    Purple Permafrost

[​IMG]
    Purp Permafrost

[​IMG]
    Blueberry

[​IMG]
    group shot

Oh yeah i forgot to get pics of star fruit and white russian but will put those up tonight:D

2. welcome to g.c. ,,nice plants whats going on with the purple stems? they look like some serious ganja

3. At first i thought it was some sort of deficiency but its just the plants natural color. :eek: now i just cant wait for this baby to start flowering so i can see even more colors. cant wait to smoke this babe :D

4. also note that the 2 largest plants were topped at about 6 inches

5. Lookin good. Great job on your first grow. :hello:

6. thanks man its pretty exciting seeing all the growth and progress they've been having

7. it also was nice to see you filled bucket up with soil ive seen some bucket growers try to grow with a 5 gallon bucket with 6 inches of dirt,,nice job man they look real good keep up the good work