First Grow Summer 2012

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RideWA420, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Whats up guys and gals. last week i started germinating 4 seeds from my stash. The plants i have going now are 3 Star Fruit seeds and 1 White Russian that i got from a buddy. Right now 2 plants have sprouted and have their baby leaves and their next set of real leaves. I was just wondering if i could get some help. The spot ill be using gets about 6-8 hours of sun per day and i have about 5-6 weeks left for vegetation. Ill be transplanting them outdoors next week once they outgrow their indoor set-up. If they are in 5 gallon buckets of FFOF soil and being fed the Fox Farm trio every week how tall can they get and what type of yield should i be expecting? this is assuming 2 of the plants turn female. :smoke:

2. bump... anyone?

3. Minimal. It's to late to be be starting no. U plants still have its milk leaves. U need real growth and then before u put those out or they will die in this heat. Also u are not really getting enough direct light to them. It's way to late to start seed now. If u had clones u might have a chance.

4. 1 oz per plant