First Grow! Summer 2010!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Salguod, May 4, 2010.

1. yeah sure is very green in that patch of brown hahah... if your worried than just tie down some tops. :)

2. Great plant, but yeah, its already sticking out dizam !! Lets get some Low stress training on that girl quick ! lol :D

Keep it up !

3. you should tie it down and dont stop the nutes.

4. Haha, thanks man! No, this pic isn't taken from the path, but its on the way to my plant. Still not visible from the path, but could be in 2 months. Yeah, I'm gonna look at tying it down some.

The clones i'm quite certain all died about a month ago. I haven't been back to the spot once I saw most of them had died.

Cheers

5. #85 Salguod, Jul 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2010
    Tied the main two colas down, it is much less visible now. I realize it will just bend back towards the light, but whatever. No bud yet! Damn, I want it to start flowering!:smoking: Feels like its shown preflowers forever.

Pics before tying her down:
    main two colas have grown and defined themselves since the last pics - just a bit of yellowing near the bottom as per usual.
    [​IMG]
    before
    [​IMG]
    after (two main colas pulled away from camera)
    [​IMG]
    Here you can see the pre flowers and the material I used to tie it with.
    [​IMG]

6. Your grows looking great man :D

Have you gone back to that other site with all the clones :rolleyes:

7. #87 Salguod, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
    My plant took well to the last time I tied it down. The way I tied it down became its natural position, so I tried to tie it down even more today. BAD IDEA. I was being really careful, and was not expecting a snap at all, but it snapped. Right down the middle. I think it should recover? So I ended up tying it back the other way, so it looks more intact now and is in a position better to recover in rather than lying on the ground.

before the snap
    [​IMG]
    I REALLY like this picture:
    [​IMG]
    Fuck
    [​IMG]
    stem split, i tied it back towards the plant after this.
    [​IMG]

8. good advice patio ! youll be fine salguod !

9. #89 Salguod, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2010
    Ok folks here we go. Just checked in on my plot for the first time in over a week. Plant is doing well, I suppose, although there is no sign of flowering yet. Maybe I just can't see it, but i'm anxious for some buds to start forming. The snapped stem looks odd but appears to be growing anyways. Yellowing on the bottom, its been a bit too long since I last fed it, gonna catch up with the nutes today.

The top leaves are drooping downwards... just needs some water? We've been getting some good rain.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. #90 Salguod, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
    A little video of my pride and joy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO5E99fx15k"]YouTube- ‪Afghan x Hindu Kush About to Flower‬‎[/ame]

watch in high def

11. NICE! you even gave it a lawn:laughing: that thing sticks out against the red surroundings need a bigger lawn:p you have any support on it? looks like it'll be heavy;)

12. Few for you here.. I don't see any buds yet :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. I just finished reading through this, and wow your plant looks really good! I've never grown before, and prior to this i was thinking about a stealth indoor grow, but I'm thinking otherwise. I didn't realize how much more work indoor is than outdoor.

14. looking good, i got some clones in the ground too in canada and i dont see an signs of flowering yet either so i will be watching your grow because this is my first outdoor grow too. you really lucked out with those clones you found, i woulda taken atleast 20

15. #95 Salguod, Aug 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2010
    BUDS ARE COMING IN!!! :smoking:

Now for the fun part! The start of the buds are really obvious. Now that I think about it, you can see a preflower starting to go in the middle pic of my last update, but I didn't realize it then. Woo!

I am officially growing a marijuana tree, I will no longer call it a plant. Two colas have officially reached over 6ft. tall, with a third not too far behind. The fourth would be the tallest if I hadn't snapped half of it, but its recovered and doing well. :)

not one of the main colas:
    [​IMG]
    Looks bigger in person:
    [​IMG]
    Main cola, but worse picture:
    [​IMG]

16. congrats on the buds! :smoking:

17. thank you sir!

buds really starting to pop now..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Beautiful! I WILL Be Going Outdoors Next Year After Ive Seen Your Success!

19. Hot shit brotha ! what dirt you using ? i read this through heap's blazed the other night cant remember if u mentioned it already..but looking great!! tie that fucker down and have your self a bush mangg

20. Big ass plants man. + rep.