First grow strawberry cough and blz bud

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MervingJ, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Ive just started my first indoor grow, Strawberry cough feminised and BLZ bud feminized. im 3 weeks into the veg stage using a 400w hps on a 16/8 light period.

i was hoping for some advice on when to start flowering, the SC is about 8-9 inches tall now and the BLZ is about 6-7 inches i was gonna leave them for another week minimum or at least 12 inches of height before switcing to 12/12. is this the right thing to do?

im feeding then with 12mls of canna plant and bloom mixed into 2ltrs or carbonated water and 1 pinch of epsom salt.

they look healthy appart from some yellowing of the bottom leaves

will try to add some pics of my setup and keep you all informed of their progress

:hello:

2. Hey man choosing when to flower is your choice...usually people flower early cuzz of height restrictions or stuff like that...so unless you have an height issue id'e say vegg em till they were about two feet..get yourself some monsters growing in ur house LOL...Good luck man im pulling up a chair for this one i wanted to grow strawberry cough..so ill get to see how it goes...ight man best of luck to ya ~peace~

3. Honestly, if time isn't an issue and you're not too concerned over security issues (smell, etc), I'd grow those plants for around 6-8 weeks. Let them grow a little so they can produce more for you.

I'm interested in seeing this BLZ Bud grow...