First grow. Started 4-15-02

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Phishhead, Apr 30, 2002.

1. This is the start of my first grow. I've already posted these first couple earlier but since they have this journal now I thought I'd put them in here. I have a long way to go and I think it's going to be such an experience to be able to see how my babies grow from week to week. Thanks for making this forum, it's great!

This is day 1 when I planted my first 3 of clones of Northern Lights #5. Out of 3 I only had one not make it because it wasn't rooted. Just something you have t deal with when you get your clones from certain clubs.

Attached Files:

2. here's one of the NL #5 after being in soil for a week

Attached Files:

3. after seeing the sick plant I decided I needed to get an extra one just in case. Also wanted to plant something on 4-20 :p

This is Bubblefunk after 2 days in soil. i have to say I got this clone in a lot better shape then what the NL#5 were.

Attached Files:

4. This is the plant that took the place of my one that died. This is Blueberry.

Attached Files:

5. Here's a picture of the Bubblefunk after being in the soil for a week. I have to say it's really shot up in a week's time.

Attached Files:

6. Here's one of the NL#5 after being in the soil for 2 weeks. I've noticed that it grows more like a bush then the other 2 strains.

Attached Files:

7. Afer being in soil for a week this is what the blueberry looks like. This is another very healthy clone I got. I wish the NL#5 were more healthly when I got them but they look do a lot better after a few weeks of TLC

Attached Files:

8. very nice..... i cant wait till i can grow my own babies.... those are comin out great i hope mine will.....

9. Thanks Woody. I'm using a 400w MH. Yah I overwatered those a little too much this last watering. I noticed the leaves were drooping a little so I'm letting the soil dry out a little more and I'm not using as much water as I once was. Hopefully that will do the trick. I can't wait to post some more updates, they've grown even more since I took those pictures.

10. real nice plants man!!!!!!!

11. Yeah they did look over waterd but they will be okay, are you using 18/6 ? keep us posted.

T

12. sucks to get weak clones,,,they looked like they were small aero-clones..good job on bringing the best out of them....nice progress....keeping that MH bulb as close as possible will do the trick....that BBF is doing real well,,,,,keep up the good grow...have fun..

[​IMG]

13. Wow I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. Just looking at the pics and looking what I have now really puts a huge smile on my face. I've been pretty busy lately doing family things I haven't had a chance to come on here. Well here's a few pics of my babies now. It's been about a month and a half since I first planted them and it won't be too long until I start to flower. Infact I'm just waiting on getting a shop light so I can take some clones. I think I'm going to just take from the blueberry because she's my best plant out of the whole bunch. I'm going to have to top her off because she's at about 18" now. The Northern Lights are catching up they are about a foot now and the bubblefunk is doing ok and is about 14''. I had a problem with the bubblefunk with a lot of the leaves turning yellow. It was a lack of nutrients and the problem is pretty much corrected. I don't think I'm doing too bad for this being my first time.

14. northern lights #5

Attached Files:

15. bubblefunk...

Attached Files:

16. blueberry

Attached Files:

17. Whoa, nice progress :)