First Grow - Special Kush - Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Stoned Ghost, Aug 8, 2012.

1. no you cannot burn the leafs from water being ontop unless your water has chemicals in it.

I work in a greenhouse that grows annuals. we turn on misters to wash off any fertilizer on the leafs to avoid burning after a feeding

and I do not think the light burn would start in the middle, you would see it on the bigger leafs first not the new growth, if it was just a light burn from too strong of light wich I cant see happening

2. if you think the browning is bad and is not going away I would post a pic of it in the sick plants forum for extra opinions. I am curious to whats doing this also so if I ever see it in the future I know whats up

3. Looks like burn to me.

Your not using nutes, so its prob the soil.

4. What can i do? i did notice some yellowing. (3rd Photo with flash)

I think ill just leave it. I dont quite get why the Special Kush is doing this, and the Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice is fine?

Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice

[​IMG]

Special Kush

[​IMG]

Flash

[​IMG]

I might get the PH of the soil up.

Would a 12+ year old bottle of PH UP be okay to use? No expiry dates on bottle.

5. #85 Genocide, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    it looks fine dont add any chemicals man, it may be a fussy one that is very picky on its nutes and theres a tiny bit too much in the soil

whats the ph of your water at?

and what is your soil mix exactly?

your soil is slow release fertilizer....this is bad for seedlings. you need to find someone who has gone thrrough what you are now and get some advice

6. Im deeming it down to a little bit of nute burn. Also, I think the Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice isn't showing anything due to its smaller cotyledon which equals less nutes if im correct. Would i be okay to just leave it as it is?

7. you cant do much since you put it in that crap soil man you could try to put them into something new but it would be risky.

it is nute burn from the time release fertilizer its exactly what it is if anything at all

All and all tho....consider the time release ferts, your plants look good so i wouldnt change much if anything

8. Amgrow Pot`N Peat contains Bioactive Compost, Nutrismart fertiliser, slow release fertiliser, wetting agent and Killarney peat.

watch on your watering i think that wetting agent is ment to keep your soil wet so it retains extra water.

how often do you water that thing exactly

9. I would grow it out a few more weeks and if it improves (which for some reason your newest photos show improvement) then just keep,ah goin, i have transplanted to a diff. Soil mid grow aslong as the plants are strong and healthy it wont put a whole lot of stress on them.

Im growing a dinafem blue hash right now and its got all kinds of weird colors in the little seedling, dark blue and purple and a very yellow stem. First time experience with a yellow and purple stem for me.

Purple stems will go away without any attention despite what genocides "tests" have shown....they change over time without adding any nutes. Maybe nutes do change it faster but sorry im not feeding seedlings nutes.

10. Iv never givin a seedling nutrients befor in my life and I have grown alot more then marijuana

I am currently growing organic and dwc(synthetic) barneys farm - critical kush

11. A lot of people said the soil should be fine, it seems not. There isn't much range for me to choose from. I'll just leave the soil as it is and my next grow i'll get better soil or just go all organic.

So should i just leave it how it is and hope it corrects itself?

12. Subbed. Cant wait to see how these strains turn out! :)

13. Hey! Thanks for subbing. Good to have you along for this grow

14. Hey everyone, just need your opinions. I can get a deal off a mate. A cool tube with reflector, 250w HPS bulb, a HPS ballast and a load of ducting. All for around $60 - $70. would this highly increase my yields?

As i was just going to use 2 x 105w 2700K CFL's with a couple of lower wattage cfls scattered down below.

15. That hps will give you much larger and tighter buds then cfls can ever do

16. How about power consumption?
    I know the hps will be consuming 250w

But how much will the ballast be consuming?

17. Your entire fixture will draw 250w of power

18. Okay awesome thankyou very much

19. Your welcome, I'd also suggest after you do a few grows to upgrade to another 250w or a 400w it gets better when you got more

20. [quote name='"Stoned Ghost"']Hey everyone, just need your opinions. I can get a deal off a mate. A cool tube with reflector, 250w HPS bulb, a HPS ballast and a load of ducting. All for around $60 - $70. would this highly increase my yields?

As i was just going to use 2 x 105w 2700K CFL's with a couple of lower wattage cfls scattered down below.[/quote]

I would go for it! Especially with the ducting and cool tube. I just got a 250 watt hps but its so damn hot some of my top fan leaves burned a bit D: